How much nail polish do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have ya'll seen the new spring pastels that Butter London is coming out with? OMG...I want the yellow one sooooo bad lol

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have ya'll seen the new spring pastels that Butter London is coming out with? OMG...I want the yellow one sooooo bad lol
I want the yellow too! I want to find a cheaper dupe but this one looks so perfect!

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want the yellow too! I want to find a cheaper dupe but this one looks so perfect!
Let me know if you find a good dupe! (If I haven't gone and bought it in a spazzy fit of "Ooooooo pretttttty" lol)

​
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​

This Sally Hansen looks similar, although it's a bit darker from what I can tell in pictures. And it's really pretty in person too! If I hadn't bought a yellow before seeing it (the NYC one -- Lexington Yellow), I would've gotten it...but I really don't think I need more than one yellow!! HTH.

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

​
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​

This Sally Hansen looks similar, although it's a bit darker from what I can tell in pictures. And it's really pretty in person too! If I hadn't bought a yellow before seeing it (the NYC one -- Lexington Yellow), I would've gotten it...but I really don't think I need more than one yellow!! HTH.
Thanks! I might look at cvs this weekend and see if i find it

Thanks! I might look at cvs this weekend and see if i find it
No problem!

Here's what the NYC one looks like on:

I think I did 3 coats when I did this because I wanted it to be super yellow...

I actually did a count after reading this thread. I own 109, not counting top and base coats and Konad special polishes. 42 are O.P.I. and 29 are China Glaze. No wonder my family thinks I'm crazy.

I have two Sally Hansens that are similar to this. The first one is a much more bold yellow while the second one is a bit of a creamy yellow.

Source

Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow

Source

Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Source

Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty
Oooooo, I am loving this one <3 <3 <3 Very spring/easter-ish :) That'd be super cute with a solid nail of iridescent glitter (like on the thumb or ring finger)

Originally Posted by gmiranda0701 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually just bought 16 today... And I'm about to organize but I'm saying roughly 250 xD
16?? WOW!

I just bought 3 tonight..it was 3 for $5, so I had to...

I have only have 65..not including Sephora's Tinsel Town I got for Christmas.. (sigh!)  And that's after getting 4 from trades and ordering 6 from Zoya's sale..  I have a long way to go to fill up my 90+ rack.
eusa_wall.gif

i'm going to Lowe's today to buy some wood to make a rack. I'm getting 11 21"X 1"s and 2 40"X 1"s its going to be 10 rows of nail polish holding potential :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> about 140 bottles worth. doesn't leave much room for my collection to grow, but it'll hopefully slow my spending :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> do you guys think I should put it together using a drill and screws or nails and a hammer? I don't want to split the wood using a drill, but I feel like screws would be more secure. also, how should I attach it to the wall?

I've never counted mine but it's a lot. Way too much actually and I've got tons I've never even used. I may need to give some away soon. And I've gotten more since this photo. 
redface.gif

I have so many nail polish that sometimes they get all tacky lol!!
Btw guys go watch my nail tutorials :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I would appreciate your big support! ♥

(Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

i'm going to Lowe's today to buy some wood to make a rack. I'm getting 11 21"X 1"s and 2 40"X 1"s its going to be 10 rows of nail polish holding potential :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> about 140 bottles worth. doesn't leave much room for my collection to grow, but it'll hopefully slow my spending :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> do you guys think I should put it together using a drill and screws or nails and a hammer? I don't want to split the wood using a drill, but I feel like screws would be more secure. also, how should I attach it to the wall?
You can use screws if you drill pilot holes. But my hubs said that he's going to use nails and wood glue on mine. He said he'd make my shelves as a VDay gift!

Originally Posted by chrysalis101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can use screws if you drill pilot holes. But my hubs said that he's going to use nails and wood glue on mine. He said he'd make my shelves as a VDay gift!
thanks! nails and wood glue sounds alot easier....and I wouldn't have to go get the drill from my dads shop, and hope its been charged! lol

Back