How much nail polish do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha we gotta give props to our bf too.. Cause they know a thing or two about makeup too.. We listen to their stuff and they listen to our stuff :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh totally! Mine recognizes names and stuff XD

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

see that's why idk - hahaha too young/broke to afford any of those and we're straight up honda/acura/subaru lovers. I love chevys too but the newer they get, the crappier. 

we don't live in an area where people are necessarily of moderate or mixed means -- so if i was driving a lambo/porsche around, it'd prob get broken into. plus with all the snow/salt, the weather damage isn't worth it to have such a nice pricey car, lol.
Yeah I'd cry if salt touches a Lambo, don't think we would ever have one( a girl can dream though right? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ). We love japanese cars too, we have a friend that is a total toyota fan boy( he has like 8  Corollas XD). I like Chevys, but old ones like 50's are pretty! Anything else past that it's ew...

Count me in as a Hybrid woman too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Japanese cars as in s13s & s14s 240sx?? Haha mybf are obsessed with those.. Okay we better get back to topic or the mods will yell at us hehe

Japanese cars as in s13s & s14s 240sx?? Haha mybf are obsessed with those.. Okay we better get back to topic or the mods will yell at us hehe

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ya he likes those too, I'm way more into euro, but he likes both...we should make a car thread seriously, so we can rant about our men and their cars

back onto this nail topic though, I kinda want to count my polishes now because I'm curious lol!

Haha i like mercedes and stuff too but he just goes those are nice.. And goes on with the japanese cars.. What a little nugget.. Haha

ya he likes those too, I'm way more into euro, but he likes both...we should make a car thread seriously, so we can rant about our men and their cars
We're making a wooden nail polish rack tmw and getting the ikea alex 9 drawer.. I would totally love to see all of your collections and stuff.. I love looking at those types of videos and posts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

back onto this nail topic though, I kinda want to count my polishes now because I'm curious lol!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

100!!! wooot and all this time here I was thinking I had 70ish XD
ohh yay! when I counted and found out I had 96, it was then my goal to break 100!!! lol. I did it...yay?

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We're making a wooden nail polish rack tmw and getting the ikea alex 9 drawer.. I would totally love to see all of your collections and stuff.. I love looking at those types of videos and posts
smile.gif
People really like looking at collections? Haha, I'm still trying to plan a schedule for videos to get my youtube channel going. That could be added to the list if people actually bite for that stuff lol

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ohh yay! when I counted and found out I had 96, it was then my goal to break 100!!! lol. I did it...yay?
um, yeah yay! you're part of the 100 club. 

.....I'm gonna go count my polishes after work.... kill me because I have a 9:30am lab. Ha!

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

People really like looking at collections? Haha, I'm still trying to plan a schedule for videos to get my youtube channel going. That could be added to the list if people actually bite for that stuff lol
YES! I ADORE looking at people's collections, it makes me feel like maybe I haven't wasted ALL my money cuz there are people who have more than I do! I feel better, and then I buy more. its a vicious cycle.

I just became recently addicted to polishes, so I feel so guilty when I buy them now.  I should go watch collection videos to make me feel better or maybe I shouldn't, so I guilt myself into stopping. 

I have around 30 so far, I love Essie and Zoya a lot.  I got 3 polishes from Zoya through the 2013 free three bottles promotion, and they're so good.

Originally Posted by Miss Jess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just became recently addicted to polishes, so I feel so guilty when I buy them now.  I should go watch collection videos to make me feel better or maybe I shouldn't, so I guilt myself into stopping. 

I have around 30 so far, I love Essie and Zoya a lot.  I got 3 polishes from Zoya through the 2013 free three bottles promotion, and they're so good.
whatever makes you happy! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 30 isn't so bad to be honest... just do what you want to do.. no need to feel guilty or anything :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just a warning.. there are a loooot of enablers on here! hehe nice to meet you!

Nice meeting you too Vicky!  Hehe, It's a lot in a short period of time for me...  pretty nails make me happy whenever I look at them  I can never get enough shades and they last a long time, so it's worth it. 
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Miss Jess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice meeting you too Vicky!  Hehe, It's a lot in a short period of time for me...  pretty nails make me happy whenever I look at them  I can never get enough shades and they last a long time, so it's worth it. 
icon_biggrin.gif
definitely worth it! what brands are your favorite at the moment? i would love to see your stash!

I love Rescue Beauty and Butter London and any interesting indies. my collection won't stop growing... My girlfriend just bought me 3 more. I love O.P.I for undies for the many glitters I own

Back