How my face has changed.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see a big diff....and you don't look like you're in middle school at all!

i would have guessed HS senior!

I was just wondering if you had any side effects from the Accutane? I have always heard the horror stories of the side effects from it and thats always made me steer clear. I don't have horrible horrible acne, but I get a lot of small breakouts atleast 1 or 2 a week that end up leaving scars. I dont know if I could convince a dermatologist that I needed Accutane.

good luck with everything:)your beautiful in all of your pictures,have you tried mineral makeup yet?

I didn't have any horror stories of accutane. I have pretty dried lips but thats expected anddd a few nose bleeds.

I use mineral makeup.. and i love it!

I just started using Retin A Micro about 4 weeks ago ..well tomorrow will be the start of the 5th week...its been SO hard..i barely had ANY acne when i went to the derm but within the last 4 weeks i've had break out after break out =(....HOWEVER (and i hope I'm right about this) within the last week, I've only had two new pimples ...1 is healing and the other one is in whitehead mode...ugh! ...i also am on aldactone and benzefoam in the morning...

do you think i'm done with the IB?? ---

Back