How my face has changed.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, your skin looks beautiful. Why are you smiling in all your other pics but not in the last pic where your skin looks BEAUTIFUL, Smile girl. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks great now, Jess. Amazing what some months on it can do.

You virtually have none now... which is great.

And no scars - that's even better! Haha.

Wow...you have gotten great results! Your skin looks beautiful, you're a gorgeous girl. You really won't need any makeup Jesskaal! I'm so happy for you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i felt like i should update while i got recent pics taken today.

i know i look so stupid in the photos. haha, don't remid me. but you can see the scars and stuff, pretty nicely. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha.

picture1788dj4.jpg

picture1806ao7.jpg

picture1899lu0.jpg

picture1941nu8.jpg

Lookin' good Jess! You already look older than you did when you first joined mut!

omg your skin looks flawless, are you wearing make-up in those most recent pics? You are a really beautiful girl

Amazing! You know, when I first came to MUT you're one of the first ones I saw and thought "Wow she's pretty, she doesn't have to wear makeup" I am so glad for your improvement.

the new pics are awesome, Jess. The new hair color REALLY suits you, and your skin look so nice. You´re a very gorgeous girl!!!

Back