How my face has changed.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow !!

Its amazing to see this improvement!!

I really understand how you felt cpz I went through worse..

I've tried EVERYTHING from accutane to retin-A, proactive solution.....

NOTHING worked for me

I took two accutane courses, alot more antibiotics

and I was devistated.. coz yeah the acne got better that b4 but it was still there!!!

now my skin is much much better coz I finally figured out the routine that suites me.. I'm on my -hopefully- last antibiotics, my derm gave me two creams: one is skin tone cream amd the other is an exfoliator (with retinoic acid) to apply daily

and my skin is now really soft and has only some pigmentation that will hopefully go by time....

congrats !!!

I recommend that when you stop accutane take care of you food, or take dietary supplements with multivatamins :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

whoah...that's a great improvement. I went through a bout of acne too for a year...and now have to deal with the scars...aaaah...so I know how you feel. hope the success continues and congrats! oh yeah...for scarring when you deal with that part...I've noticed that boots botanics skin brightening toner is really good...so is the rest of their line. I usually have acne scars for a month or two after a pimple but using this product has drastically decreased that time, hth

your skin reminds me of how mine was before the roaccutane. once my exams are over, i will post up a pic of my skin now after 10 months of roaccutane.

lets put it this way, i dont have to wear foundation anymore (so i have several bottles sitting there!)

ive been told theres a chance the acne may return and another course will clear it up permanently (thats a 99% bet!) but id go back on it in a second.

You gotta be brave to put this on the internet. I think your skin has improved a lot, it looks nice =)

Definitely see improvements!!

Round of applause for showing the world these series of pictures, what i especially like is the big smile planted on your face.

I read in More mag other day that "your pores could hold up to 5 years of dirt" well shocking, is to me anyway. Que me being well pedantic about skin care routine getting done.

i know most of my friends think im crazy. But once you look at the differnce, its not such a bad feeling looking back but i'm glad i have this thread to just go look at and i'm just SHOCKED.

That would be great =]

i love to see improvements.

I've been told that too. But i keep my hopes high and stick to what my derm says to do and that way if the acne does return atleast i'd know i tried hard.

Wow your face looks soooo much better. Im sure you are excited about the results cuz I know Id be. Congrats on this!

O my God! I don't know how am I gonna handle if it happened to me!

I used to have bad pimples in my late teens..[but not as bad as in the second picture].. and now at the age of 25 years I'm still dealing with a very light pimples on my cheeks, chin and the forehead areas...

I sometimes get fed-up but luckily I found these Eucerin product. And it helps me a lot!

As for your condition, it is much more better now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I'm happy for you.

Keep it up Jesska!!

I have no idea what month im on either the 3rd or 4th.

but my mom knows.

Kat just commented a picture and mentioned this, so heres an update?

picture1125ly8.jpg

wow jess your skin looks amazing!!!! no more foundation!!! yay!!!! i started accutane on 6/25...i went for my second month but the blood work came back off...so i have to wait 2 more weeks to take more blood work and see what happens...i hope it comes back ok in two weeks cause after the 1st month my skin changed alot...no more oily skin and my breakouts stopped...although i have been off it for a week...i did break out again =/

Back