How often do you straighten???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to straighten everyday but my hair got so damaged that now I only let myself do it a max of twice a week. I try to find other things to do with my hair that are less damaging, like messy buns, cute braids, etc.

I straighten my hair maybe once or twice a week. The longer it has gotten the less I do it because it takes sooooo much time.

2-3 times per week. I've tried various sprays & shine serums, but haven't found one that I really like yet.

I use GHD 3 times a week roughly, and other times i curl my hair, get fed up with it the same way all week, i dont use any protective spray but i know you should, but i really look after my hair in other ways so i know its not damaged to much, every couple of weeks i iuse an intensive treatment called Kerastase Vita Cement which is great for weak, dry, damaged hair

i use GHD also.....but i try not to straight it too often...i love this thing but i dont want to damage my hair either so i try to straighten it once a week or every other week, cause i like to do my hair curly too...

i used to straighten it every day but then i started getting busy with school and work so i really didnt have time to be straightening it for 45 mins all the time, and my hard was falling out alot. So i just do my hair curly and only straighten it on special occasions or when i have some free time for the day which is almost never lol My hair is much thicker now

Back