How often do you straighten???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i straighten my hair everyday using the Ghds..its best to buy heat protection spray and use it before you straighten your hair...

I only straighten my hair when I'm going out, or when it suits my look. My hair is thick and bushy, so it takes a while.

i straighten my hair about once a month,

i am trying to get my hair healthy again and to get it to grow...

but any way i normaly use this stuff that adds protien to my hair and than this volumizing stuff before i straighten and i let it air dry instead of blow drying it

It really depends, since im always running out the door, I usually do it like one every 2 or 3 weeks. But I just got a hair cut and my hair has tons of layers, so I hope it won't take as long now.

I wash, blow dry and straighten my hair every 5 days.... deep condition once a month.

About 2 times a week. I usually use a masque treatment for my hair and sometimes a leave in for my ends after i wash it. I use the GHD, i find it doesn't damage the hair as much as other straighteners.

I straighten my hair 5 times a week in general. I know it's not good. But during this summer I'm cutting back and my hair is healthier than ever.

I know it's recommended that if your hair isn't colored or dyed you can iron it about 3 times per week maximum. Less is more I suppose. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i used to do it everyday, but ever since i dyed my hair platinum and redid it back to brown it caused way to much damage. So untill its all gone I wont be straigthening at all, hairs got enough damaage.

I would really like for my hair to be str8 every day but it takes me 45 min. on a good day and it burns my hair. I have to take a shower everyday so I can't go thru the blowdry, flat iron/curling iron everyday. I got to wear I would blow out my hair quickly with a flat brush and then put those big hot rollers in my hair so I didn't have to spend so much time.

My hair is natural curly and I wash it daily. I air dry it and then use a hair brush dryer to straighten my hair. It doesn't damage the hair at all when used properly. I can even go back and straighten it dry for a touch up if I am going out that evening. I have been doing this for years. I always wanted straight hair.

Shar

Only a few times a year. If I want "straight" hair, usually, I just do a very large roller set and it flattens out nicely with a slight wave. Other than that, I've been avoiding unnatural things on my hair because I am trying to grow out past waist length.

Back