How often do you straighten???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I straighten almost everyday with my T3. I bounce from different hair products that prevent breakage, but I'm sure the iron does its damage.

I'm a bad girl, I do it 5x a week. Yes, it is very damaging but I get a trim every 6 weeks. I use VO5 heat protectant befor I straighten and use leave-in conditioner after I wash my hair.

I used to every day until mines broke. Now, I never do since 1) don't have one and too lazy to get one 2) My hair is damaged =/

I blow dry and straighten my hair almost everyday. I know it's bad for it but my hair goes poofy if I don't. I just get it cut regularily to keep it healthier. I wonder how healthy my hair would be if I didn't do it everyday, but then again I wouldn't be able to see the healthyness through the poofyness lol

a couple times a week, I use Redken anti-snap and smooth down heat glide. I tend to have dry hair anyway but these two products keep my hair in pretty good condition.

I used to straighten my hair every day with a flat iron if I didn't blow dry my hair. I decided to buy a Conair Infiniti hair dryer that has a straightening attachment on it..and it works perfect for me and I usually don't have to use a flat iron if I use the Conair hair dryer.

I put my hair up in a bun like everyday; but I blow dry my hair almost every night after I showered. I straighten my hair here and there.

I only straighten with my flat iron for special occasions. I did it a bit too much for a while and my hair paid the price.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lately I've been smoothing with a round brush. I get more volume that way anyway.

Maybe once every couple of months. I rarely use any kind of direct heat on my hair. I use a heat cap when I DC sometimes though.

Even though it's killing my hair (though I can't quite tell), I do it everyday. I have to or else my hair would be out of control.

I'm going to get Japanese straightening in a couple of months, waiting to do it during the colder months since I can't stand not washing my hair daily.

Heard that you're not suppose to wash your hair for 48 hours after the straightening or something. Can't wait till I ditch my GHD! :laughing:

Most days I straighten but I dont have the iron very hot, I mostly just use it to smooth. I do a joico deep condition a couple of times a week and get regular trims so my hair is never fried.

2-3 times a week for all my hair, daily for my bangs. I used a heat protectant spray before using my chi

Back