How often do you wash your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every other day, but I don't always condition.

I only use conditioner 2-3 times a week because it tends to leave my hair more greasy than before I washed it.

I usually wash my hair every 3 days. I let my hair dry natually and then iron straight. If I am in need of a color touch up I will wash my hair every 2 days and wash with a conditioner instead of shampoo.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Because I have very long hair, it isn't good to wash it too often. I wash about twice a week and in between washings I use Bumble and Bumble hair powder to keep it manageable. OOH I have been wanting to get some bumble and bumble hair powder do you love it?

Everyday but lately I've been trying to make it every other day because I don't want it to get greasy so quickly as a result of overwashing.

Every other day. My hair is damaged from bleach but it still gets greasy quickly.

Every day mostly. I can sometimes go a day in between but I don't like to... if I wash it on the morning of say, Monday it looks great all day and when I wake up on Tuesday it looks fine, but by that afternoon it looks blah and kind of greasy, and just not as good. I prefer to wash every day.

every threedays cuz its so dry, and it takes forever to dry and flat iron

I am for once every two days, but sometimes I just *have* to wash it everyday. My hair is better though, when I take a day off of washing.

Wash two to three times a week, otherwise my hair gets really flat !
add_wegbrech.gif

2-3 times / week too, i don't wash ma' hair daily because i'm afraid of makin' it become dry

i shampoo twice with garnier fructis fortifying shampoo & once w/ the fortifying conditioner every night. & once a week i use the garnier fructis deep conditioning masque. my hair gets really oily really fast. well, not from my scalp but from my face. my hair itself could last awhile without getting oily, but my face just ruins it. i need to wash it everynight to get oil out, so it gets drier than i want & i deep condition it.

Back