How often do you wash your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
twice a week

depending on how heavy the schedule is

a busy and sweaty week would mean more frequent washing

I Shampoo every other day with Head and Shoulders - I don't have dandruff but flat iron a lot, and this is great for adding a little moist back. I condition everyday, Aussia 3 Minute Miracle and Purology Colour Protect. I also Use refined coconut oil once a week. Let it sit in the hair for an hour before washing out with a non-moisturising shampoo, then condition.

i used to wash my hair once a week, because it was so horribly dry. but i finally learned how to take better care of it -- nowadays my perfect routine is to shampoo and condition every other day.
smile.gif
i use a really mild shampoo from Himalaya Herbals and a fantastic organic conditioner from Australia called Akin. so far those are the only products that don't turn my hair into chicken wire.
tongue.gif

my hair used to be a gigantic, poofy, tangled-up mess that i cried over every morning. it still is big and poofy, to a certain degree, but definitely shinier, healthier and more manageable than when i was a kid. i've learned to live with it.
biggrin.gif

i wish my hair every single day - i get grumpy if i don't wash it every morning
biggrin.gif

I basically have to wash daily, sometimes 2x if it's a work day (gotta get those hospital bugs out
wink.gif
) otherwise my hair is a greasy looking frizzball. What it's straightened sometime I can pull off 2 days in between but rarely.

I wash my hair every third day because it's thick, dry, and it takes SO long to style. It takes long to blowdry, and also to straighten out so it's not a frizzball.

One of my goals is to learn faster ways to style my hair. How I envy people who can just jump in the shower in the morning and be ready to go in an hour.

I have wavy/curly hair and wash 3 times a week. 2 times only if I feel it's drying. When I do it more than 3x/week it gets frizzy. I also use some organic coconut oil to condition it for one a while, before washing. Some times I leave the coconut oil the whole night on. My hair gets very smooth and shinny.

I wash my hair every other day, sometimes every 3 days. I don't know about everyone else, but for me, my hair looks better the day after I wash it. It's as if the natural oils are taming my hair and giving it a really nice natural look or something.

I usually wash m hair everyday. When I was 20 i would only shampoo 2-3 times a week, but now it just doesn't hang the same.

I wash my hair every day i shower... which is almost every day, maybe I'll take a day off here or there... hey, college doesn't always have to be glamourous

Back