How old is everyone here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever noticed that when you were a kid/teen....it seemed like your birthday took FOREVER to come....and now as you get older, when the birthday rolls around its like 'damn, that time of year again??!'

iagree.gif
Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone ever noticed that when you were a kid/teen....it seemed like your birthday took FOREVER to come....and now as you get older, when the birthday rolls around its like 'damn, that time of year again??!'

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Happy Birthday for a few days ago Shaundra.
I'm 35, turning 36 in June.

Really? I always thought you were in your early 20's for some reason! lol

I'm 55. And still loving life!!

I really got a kick out of reading the replies from all you "young'uns".

You gals are a hoot!!
laughing.gif

Jackie

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iagree.gif
me too!!!!! totally agree!!!! I'm 28, turning 29 this year's august... life is running too fast! it seems to me that I've lived 20 in the past 8 years... a lot of things happened. For me, it's like every seven years a radical change happens in my life. The radica change in this new seven years fase (28-35) is that I got married last year... I wonder what happens next!!!! xoxo

Originally Posted by T.Mel /img/forum/go_quote.gif me too!!!!! totally agree!!!! I'm 28, turning 29 this year's august... life is running too fast! it seems to me that I've lived 20 in the past 8 years... a lot of things happened. For me, it's like every seven years a radical change happens in my life. The radica change in this new seven years fase (28-35) is that I got married last year... I wonder what happens next!!!! xoxo

Maybe a baby? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe a baby? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hahaha, if she (or he) wants to wait a couple of years, I don't mind... maybe when I'll have four years of marriage I could start thinking of it... (please wait!!!!
laughing.gif
)

Originally Posted by T.Mel /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha, if she (or he) wants to wait a couple of years, I don't mind... maybe when I'll have four years of marriage I could start thinking of it... (please wait!!!!
laughing.gif
) LOL Yeah....it would be nice to have 'newly wed' time before he/she makes an appearence!

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone ever noticed that when you were a kid/teen....it seemed like your birthday took FOREVER to come....and now as you get older, when the birthday rolls around its like 'damn, that time of year again??!' I lol'd at this, cause it is one of the best statements ever. haha

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here so i figured I'd answer the hardest question firs.lol.. so here it goes. I'm 43!

Originally Posted by Anjel. /img/forum/go_quote.gif I lol'd at this, cause it is one of the best statements ever. haha LOL And its true!!!

Originally Posted by spanisheyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Everyone!I'm new here so i figured I'd answer the hardest question firs.lol.. so here it goes. I'm 43!

That wasnt so hard now was it?
smile.gif

Back