How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sophia OK this is sooooo embarassing but I'm still waiting!
sadyes.gif
Don't be embarrassed, i'm still waiting too !

First Kiss....ummmmmmmmm so nice...can't forget still....he can't give same kiss as he did first time..i was...18

Originally Posted by lia_matos Don't be embarrassed, i'm still waiting too ! :) But you're younger he he!!!

wow i was old. like a week before my 17th bday. and it was sucked. since i didnt ask for it. i was at my 1st and last high school party thing. and the host's boyfriend kept going around and frenching random girls. i happened to be one of them. there i was on the couch, minding my own business drinking the same kool aid vokda drink i had for the whole evening, and yeah, i get some drunk guy who doesnt really shower and just ewwww french me.

i hope you all had a way better experience than i had. cause mine sucked.

two days before my 18th birthday. we were playing tony hawk in his parents living room. still dating him!
inlove.gif

It was with my first boyfriend when I was 17..he was 23. It was not AT ALL what I expected. Funny thing is now...that same guy is married to my cousin's wife's sister (if you can follow that
satisfied.gif
)

What a cute topic!

First kiss: 12 years old @ a birthday party playing truth or dare. I had such a HUGE crush on this boy.

First tongue kiss: I was 16 @ kissed my "boyfriend" at in the parking lot of the place I worked at. He was an unbelievably good kisser. Ties for the #1 spot.

I was 18 and he(my ex bf) asked for my permission before doing so. Actually, I didnt say yes, but may be I was too nervous and I didnt know how to react.

I was 13 or 14? It was pretty forgettable... I kind of expected stars or butterflies or something... I don't even remember dude's name.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia :) But you're younger he he!!! Hmm... I'm 18 and i'm on the 3rd year of university...

i just wanted to add that i think it is really amazing that some of you had your first kiss w/ your husband, some of you are waiting for the right person to come along, etc. i really admire you all. i dunno, i'm speechless...i mean, i think that's just wonderful
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by Hazel Honey i just wanted to add that i think it is really amazing that some of you had your first kiss w/ your husband, some of you are waiting for the right person to come along, etc. i really admire you all. i dunno, i'm speechless...i mean, i think that's just wonderful
flowers.gif
Well thanks, but it was part waiting for the right guy, and part just being such a nerd when I was younger that no guy wanted to kiss me
wink.gif
(And I was too shy to initiate....)

I was 19
smile.gif
it took me a while. I used to be very shy and very scared of kissing, so I avoided these kind of situations.

Originally Posted by Hazel Honey i just wanted to add that i think it is really amazing that some of you had your first kiss w/ your husband, some of you are waiting for the right person to come along, etc. i really admire you all. i dunno, i'm speechless...i mean, i think that's just wonderful
flowers.gif
My mother is an Indian so she brought me up like a typical Indian but I didnt mean that all Indians dont kiss before wedding but atleast 80% of Indians dont kiss before wedding!

18, was my first mouth kiss, he basically grabbed me and I didnt want him too, it was after our first date. My first real kiss, was 19, sophomore in college, yup.

Originally Posted by ron My mother is an Indian so she brought me up like a typical Indian but I didnt mean that all Indians dont kiss before wedding but atleast 80% of Indians dont kiss before wedding! not this days....hahahahahaha...

I was 14 for my first kiss, when I played young Scrooge's girlfriend in "A Christmas Carol". I was soooo nervous, because I had a huge crush on the boy playing Ebenezer.
smile.gif

And Sophia, don't feel bad! My first real kiss didn't happen until college!

Back