How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Joyeuux I was 14 for my first kiss, when I played young Scrooge's girlfriend in "A Christmas Carol". I was soooo nervous, because I had a huge crush on the boy playing Ebenezer.
smile.gif

And Sophia, don't feel bad! My first real kiss didn't happen until college!

g.gif
Joy!!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat not this days....hahahahahaha...
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by ron My mother is an Indian so she brought me up like a typical Indian but I didnt mean that all Indians dont kiss before wedding but atleast 80% of Indians dont kiss before wedding! i know/met a lot of indian girls and 8/10 were not raised typically indian!
icon_scratch.gif

the summer of the end of eight grade && going to 9th. it was with my ex-bf whom i was with for 6 months..

I think I was probably 13 or 14 too. I can't really remember it that much except I know it sucked!

I was 14 in the back of a station wagon comming home from the local fair....was a bit scaired , her Dad was driving, dont think he saw...

I'm glad i didn't get my first kiss until i was 17 ..my friends had theirs a lot earlier and they all said they hated it .. cuz it was realli sloppy and either one knew what they were doing ....

... although .... the best kiss .. come naturally....

when i was little ... i was always scared for my first kiss ... i read tips in magazines about how to do it right . and all that .. but .. those tips were more confusing than helpful

and that one night when it happened, i didn't even think about those tips or anything, it just happened
wink.gif

13 and it was disgusting. he swallowed my face! i was scarred until i was 16. lol

Originally Posted by Sophia OK this is sooooo embarassing but I'm still waiting!
sadyes.gif
dont be! I am still waiting too.

i was 13 and wasn't sure how to. i probably would had enjoyed it better if the guy didn't keep pressuring me into it when i wasn't ready, that and if his wasn't so sloppy and wet. i hated kissing him.

First tongue kiss at the age of 14. I was a spur of the moment thing. At a football game on a rainy day, under an umbrella. How romantic! LOL

i was eleven ... it wasnt full tongue make out but it wasnt a peck it was mostly lips but lasted quite long but moved not just stood there

but i was walking into town from school with my friend who was 2 years older than me i was in 6th grade and he 8th it was raining hard and alot by the time we were where we were trying to get we both were soaked so we went undercover for a little and he started screwing around with a pay phone i told him to stop wed get in trouble he didnt so i went over and pulled him and said stop again so he hugged me around my waist where every girl dreams a guy would hug her and held my hips and said "would you be mad if i kissed you" and i said "n-" before i could answer he went for the kiss it was so romantic and he was soo sweet  but now hes an ass hole and man whore i only wish every girl had someone like that to share that moment with we were only friends though so it sadly turned into nothing more than a kiss and our friendship for the next year and half ! dont worry girls who are still waiting! it will happen and it will be the best

PS. my first "kiss" on a dare was probably when i was about eight one of the neighborhood boys and i got dared too kiss lol

I am 22 my birthday was just last week.  I have yet to have my first proper kiss, I like to think that my first kiss will be I believe in English you say the "The One" yes?  Pheraps I am naive but "je ne regrette rien" 
laughing.gif
I am sorry but I could not resist.

Back