How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 15, I had been dating a guy for a couple of months, we were sitting in the sheet music section of the library having a staring contest, and he kept trying but I couldn't stop giggling, but it happened eventually :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was about 17 years old when me and my wife took our first kiss. Kinda embarassing but we really did it. But not a torrid kiss okay.

Aww this is a cute idea for a thread! I had my first kiss when I was 18. I still remember him.. He smelled so yummy! His name was Joe.

Originally Posted by jennyem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

13 years old! Most disgusting and awkward kiss of my life :S

hahaha awwww   was it like a slimy snake tongue kiss  :X

I was 15, and my bf at the time just walked me home (after walking 3 lapses around the neighborhood.) It was a soft kiss on the lips, but it was stolen because he was only suppose to kiss my cheek >=/

haha... how innocent those years seemed and so long ago too...

I was 18 when I had my first kiss, and it was so awkward! I didn't know what to do so I kind of just sat there like a mannequin. LOL. But were still together. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was 13 and a little over a month into the 7th grade. he kissed me in the back row of the movie theatre while we were seeing "The Sixth Sense" with some friends :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made out in the theater during the same movie! LOL. I'm still with the same guy too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BreAnnNicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was 13 and a little over a month into the 7th grade. he kissed me in the back row of the movie theatre while we were seeing "The Sixth Sense" with some friends :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made out in the theater during the same movie! LOL. I'm still with the same guy too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bahahaha! This makes me so happy 
roflmao.gif

Back