I Am Engaged!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grace, congrats! i'm so happy for you! i can't wait to see your ring
smile.gif
i like rings that aren't your traditional engagement ring.

Ohh the ring is so pretty!!! I think with "traditional ring" you meant a princess cut? I like all kinds of styles in rings, but delicate rings I like best.

Congrats!!!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohh the ring is so pretty!!! I think with "traditional ring" you meant a princess cut? I like all kinds of styles in rings, but delicate rings I like best.Congrats!!!

yeah. something like that. I am kinda pissed though cus a couple of people i told were like...I don't believe you...negative *****es. ...lol

Wow, that is wonderful!! I hope you are as happy being married as I am after 32 years!

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey thats what Dave and I thought. So instead of spending money on a wedding we went to the Pocono's to elope and used our money to buy a house
smile.gif
To me that was worth more than one day. I still got to wear a dress but it was just the two of us
smile.gif
Tried to talk my son and future DIL into that, but...they wanted a wedding. It will be fun and not that elaborate.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Attachment 38266
Attachment 38267

Here is my ring. Like i said it isnt traditional. I love it! I couldnt find a picture of it online..anywhere

that's so beautiful!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohh the ring is so pretty!!! I think with "traditional ring" you meant a princess cut? I like all kinds of styles in rings, but delicate rings I like best.Congrats!!!

i think she meant the typical diamond in the center type of thing. that's what i meant by traditional. oops.

Back