I Am Engaged!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds wonderful, congratulations.
smile.gif

Ohhh wow!! Congrats!! Im so happy for you and your ring is soo beautiful, I love how it is delicate and different. I hope everything works out perfect for you two!!

Awww....a little late, but congrats Grace!! I think your ring is beautiful! So sweet too...that he wanted to show his committment to you before he has to go away for 10 months.

thanks ladiess!!1 i am so excited and appreciate the congrats. He moved on sunday so we are in a long distance relationship now.

omg grace! how in the world did i miss this thread? congratulations sweetie! smart man to lock it down before he had to move! keep us posted every step of the way! i feel like someone in my family is gettin' hitched! let's have a party! lol~

Congratulations! I actually really like the ring. I love how unique it is. Your fiance has a good taste!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg grace! how in the world did i miss this thread? congratulations sweetie! smart man to lock it down before he had to move! keep us posted every step of the way! i feel like someone in my family is gettin' hitched! let's have a party! lol~ Thanks, Lady!!!! so he wants to set a date.. we are both thinking fall of 09 although it could change to spring of '010. Depending on how "settled" we are.

Back