I Am Shocked! EDM vs BE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gosh. u guys are getting me all curious about the brush. i already have 4 kabuki brushes... but i might just splurge on another one since it's kinda cheap. keep us updated w/ more reviews on the premium brushes!

Originally Posted by runtagua /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just got the premium kabuki yesterday (with the Everyday Kit)... it's AMAZING. It's so darn soft, I can't believe it. It's comparable in softness to my stila #24... and it got softer after I washed it... applies minerals like a dream, too... definitely worth the 14 dollar splurge... or less if you get it in a kit.
smile.gif
Thanks for your reviews!! I'm definertly going to buy this brush now but then again I'm going to wait a couple of days since I read from EDM blog that they will be coming out with a Premium Brush Only Kit. So until that comes out I'll buy that since I wanna try a couple of their brushes too.. Will review and let you all know how it is!!

really?? now, i want that kabuki brush, too. i thought it wud be like stiff or something coz it's cheap. not that i dont like my BE kabuki brush, but that's the only kabuki i have, but if it's softer than BE, wow!

I tried 3 different kabukis before I found the perfect one. It's from an ebay store, Forever Female, and it's called the Ultimate Kabuki Finest Available--it says it's 100% guaranteed or your money back. It's $16.50, plus you can get the cutest brown leather case for it for $7.50, so it keeps its shape real well. It is fantastic!!! I mean, MAC quality! The BE brush felt like needles poking my face, another one shed too much, and the other didn't seem full enough.

I heard about this brush on Mineral Makeup Mania---I'm so glad I tried it!!

The store does have a few kabukis, but the right one is $16.50.

Whew, I've just read this thread!!
laughing.gif

I switched from BE to EDM and the coverage is heavier for me. I really like the intensive foundation over EDM's matte. I also love their prices and customer service!

Quote:
really?? now, i want that kabuki brush, too. i thought it wud be like stiff or something coz it's cheap. not that i dont like my BE kabuki brush, but that's the only kabuki i have, but if it's softer than BE, wow! I received EDM's premium kabuki last week and it's amazing! It's sooo soft and the coverage is better than the scratchy BE kabuki I've been using. My minerals seem to be going on quicker as well.

Speaking of EDM (yeah old thread lol)

Does anyone know if there is a comparison at all to MAC foundation colors? I know EDM really has a great selection, but the color choice is a bit intimidating.

Its the only MMU that I have wanted to try since BE. Well, I have Jane Iredale, but I very rarely wear it.

I want something that will last. Someone else mentioned that BE just doesn't last, and I found that to be true also, and I hated Mineral Veil and the fact that BE was so shiny.

Back