I Am Shocked! EDM vs BE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the ST kabuki!! I haven't had any problems with it! It covers well and doesn't shed very much! I sent in a testimonial about a month ago and I never received a free blush!!
frown.gif
Oh well!!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne I really like the ST kabuki!! I haven't had any problems with it! It covers well and doesn't shed very much! I sent in a testimonial about a month ago and I never received a free blush!!
frown.gif
Oh well!! I don't think they are sent based on testimonials I think they are randomly sending them out at least thats what the girl said when I called to make sure I didn't receive someones order by mistake. She said yes that is your blush to keep we sent some out to a few clients to see how they liked it & it will be available online shortly.

Originally Posted by Min The natural blush is nice. Its hard to think of any of them as light though since they have so much pigment. I have found out that the blushes go on lighter with synthetic bristles thank god or id be looking like a clown.
hi min, what does "nice" mean? i ordered natural blush too (and i can't wait to get it!), so i'd have to rely on your info.
rotfl.gif

i'm just major excited...i can't sleep. ugh. i'm such an addict!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa I always wonder when people don't like mmu's (brands or just mmu in general) if it's because of their application technique.
really? i love the application technique! makes me feel like a "real" makeup artist!
rotfl.gif

You guys say so many nice things about this makeup line
biggrin.gif
i ordered the free samples and cant wait to get them and try it! I tried BE but didnt cover much , I think i need extra coverage cause i have a few spots and acne scarring :S

i also tried be and sheer cover and a few others but i returned them all because i didnt like the cover either but after reading about edm here i said let me give it a try since its free and you pay only 3 something for the shipping and im so glad i did because i love it ,i was going to give up on mineral makeup forever now i would NEVER go back to liquid
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Susie22 You guys say so many nice things about this makeup line
biggrin.gif
i ordered the free samples and cant wait to get them and try it! I tried BE but didnt cover much , I think i need extra coverage cause i have a few spots and acne scarring :S Did you get samples of the Intensive formula? I think it would be great for your needs.
smile.gif

YAY! Upon my friend's reccomendation I ordered some samples, and I'm excited! I can't wait to try EDM.

yea i got intensive, matte and semi matte, i didnt know u could get more of one so i got one of each :pcant wait to try it and tell you guys waht i think
biggrin.gif

WOW!! My samples should be arriving any day now I can't wait. I hope it works out for me too. I keep hearing really great things about EDM.

Originally Posted by Susie22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yea i got intensive, matte and semi matte, i didnt know u could get more of one so i got one of each :pcant wait to try it and tell you guys waht i think
biggrin.gif
Which of the 3 formulas do you like more? I ordered all my 3 matte , and now I want to try the Intensive one!

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which of the 3 formulas do you like more? I ordered all my 3 matte , and now I want to try the Intensive one! I am liking the intensive formula the most, not because it covers more (I dont think it does anyways), but i feel like it stays put for longer. The matte is wonderful too. They are quite comparable, but intensive is darker than matte.

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am liking the intensive formula the most, not because it covers more (I dont think it does anyways), but i feel like it stays put for longer. The matte is wonderful too. They are quite comparable, but intensive is darker than matte. Ohhh thanks for letting me know Thais!

Which brushes from Everyday Minerals are good? I read about Premium Kabuki and Premium Powder Brush pretty good since they have Lifetime Guarantee which no other company offers! Presently using Tweed Brushes from Sephora which are pretty good and I got them for $20!!

Originally Posted by iceboi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which brushes from Everyday Minerals are good? I read about Premium Kabuki and Premium Powder Brush pretty good since they have Lifetime Guarantee which no other company offers! Presently using Tweed Brushes from Sephora which are pretty good and I got them for $20!! I just got the premium kabuki yesterday (with the Everyday Kit)... it's AMAZING. It's so darn soft, I can't believe it. It's comparable in softness to my stila #24... and it got softer after I washed it... applies minerals like a dream, too... definitely worth the 14 dollar splurge... or less if you get it in a kit.
smile.gif

thanks for the info, i bought the mac 182 to use with edm and i love it but it cost me 45.00 but i have to admit it was so worth every penny , i should get this one as a back up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by runtagua /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just got the premium kabuki yesterday (with the Everyday Kit)... it's AMAZING. It's so darn soft, I can't believe it. It's comparable in softness to my stila #24... and it got softer after I washed it... applies minerals like a dream, too... definitely worth the 14 dollar splurge... or less if you get it in a kit.
smile.gif
OMG like Stila #24????? I love my #24, I love how soft is it! I never thought a cheap brush would have the same quality!! I'm soooooo going to buy it!

Latest posts

Back