I.d Bare Minerals - anyone have a before & after?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bare minerals is so great! I've been using it for a bout a week now, and for asian skin, this stuff works wonder! It's always hard to find one that matches JUST right.

welcome to MuT! I'm also a fellow asian and i agree .. MMu is very forgiving in shades .. .it's so easy to find a match for any skin colors. I hated having the pink face when i wore liquid but w/MMu .. .it matches more w/my yellow skin :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

After much hesitation... I'll contribute my part to this thread. It's titled Before and After pics after all.

before

z40681397.jpg

after

z40681368.jpg

It's a little bit too light for me: Medium and Medium Beige, Warmth, Mineral Veil, and Well-Rested eyeshadow.

It works great with your skin, it looks great, I don't think it's too bright at all...

This thread was really helpful! I was thinking about purchasing BE foundation/concealer because I know I'm not allergic to the bismuth oxychloride (I don't get a reaction to the eyeshadows) and I think I might now since the results are really noticeable!

Back