I.d Bare Minerals - anyone have a before & after?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think you might want to try philosphy mini peel pads. they have an aha and vitamin c. they seem to be working pretty good at tightening my pores and evening my skintone. and btw, i know what you mean about needing something a little more "heavy duty".

Wow, if you didn't say you had Bare Mineral's on your skin, I wouldn't even have notice. I opened the first picture, and said... "theres nothing wrong with her skin" and read what you had posted, and realized it was the after picture. It looks great ! :icon_bigg

I have problems with uneven skin tones and large pores too. And I'm glad I came across what you had posted. I'm gonna be checking it out, Thanks sweets.

o .. thx u ... i think Light would be good for me too

do u use the BE kabuki ?

you can get everything from very light coverage to coverage enough to cover freckles or facial birth marks. It's extremely light though so it doesn't feel like you have makeup caked on.

epp! Here we go! This is to show the coverage. As you can see in my "before" pic I have freckles, dark bags under my eyes, and uneven skin tone. With bareminerals I'm able to cover my freckles and dark bags and even out my skintone while still having a natural look instead of looking caked on.

I should have done two pics. One wear it's really light and you can still see my freckles and the one I posted. Oh well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, I did, and I also post a before and after pic. It's great for people who are in doubt about this product...

Most of the starter kits come with two different foundations that you pick. So you could choose a light and a medium-light. You can mix them together or use them seperately.

First of all, don't buy it unless you've tried it on you entire face, and have seen it in "real" light, and if it's to drak, I suggest mixing it with mineral veils, or buying a very small amount from ebay for the fraction of the price. A good foundation is a great investment...

Thank you xjackie83 and pieced :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pieced, I totally agree with your statement re: a good foundation is a great investment :clap

I don't think BE covers well at all. And it doesn't last long during the day. Maybe like a 1/2 hr at most. Sad thing is, I haven't found anything better except for another mineral makeup line that you can only order through the internet. At least I can buy this at Sephora.

You're making me wanna try those foundations. Unfortunately, at the moment there's no way i can try any of them

Back