I got called a whore today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is still going? Hmm.

Minders, you hoebag
smile.gif

I agree. they were probably insecure. If people have to comment negatively about others they don't even know are, it's a sure sign they are insecure. Still it hurts. Good lesson for you about what not to do and hopefully a good lesson for Phil that he doesn't need to blab to you or at least protect kindly w/o a scene w/o you knowing.

Some people are just stupid and inconsiderate jerks who don't know what the word "whore" means 'cause a top and a pencil skirt is really not whore-wear. Don't mind them because they obviously don't know what they are talking about.

I dont think your outfit was bad at all! I would wear it if I could pull it off...

Honestly, after a while you just learn to let the rude comments go...

I think anyone who has the nerve to make a decision on someone on the way they are dressed or the way they look, doesn't need to be taken seriously.

Everybody judges people, I know I have, but I also know that I was insecure with MYself when I judged people.

If you are happy with yourself, and you know you didn't look like a whore, then you didn't look like a whore!

Hello MindySue,

Even though I can't see the pic as of yet but I can relate to the word.

Not everyone can take it as a compliment or just laugh about it but sometimes you have to take the negative and turn it into a positive.

Keep your head up.

I think this just speaks volumes of their ignorance. Most likely the guy thought you were beautiful and did not know any other way to react with his girlfriend sitting by his side. I have learned that a persons age does not equal maturity. I have seen many folks older than this couple act far worse. It is very sad. Do not let this get you down. You are a beautiful girl with great taste. Chin up okay?
smile.gif

Don't worry about what those people say. Like Dr. Seus's quote, "Those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" or something along the lines of that. I can't view the pictures as I'm new here, but from what the other members have been writing, your outfit doesn't look like what a whore would wear. As long as you know that you are not one, then it doesn't matter what they think. In my opinion, I think that they're probably jealous of you.

Back