I hate....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I hate having the covers pulled over my head and held down after my significant other farts up a storm. LMAO

I hate when my alarm clock goes off, which means getting ready for school. I don't like getting ready.
icon_neutral.gif

I hate guys who wear cologne to the gym. Nothing smells better than powerful cologne and sweat
icon_rolleyes.gif
...YUCK!!! I was about to change machines when he finally left.

I hate grabbing the handle on an elliptical and feeling other people's nasty leftover sweat.
icon_eek.gif

I hate people that don't wipe down machines after their sweat has been dripping all over the place. Sweaty beasts, use the fantastik, it's there for a reason.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I hate not having a MAC or Sephora in my hometown. OMG i'm feeling that I absolutely hate that there is hardly any good makeup where I live and the closest mac is 4 count em 4 hours away.. can we say tear jerker.. i think so

Originally Posted by GreekLatina lol...thats so not tru...i saw ur fotd for the 6th i believe it was, n yu looked beautiful
smile.gif
Lol thanks.. but I have to take like 30 to get 1 good one and the color is still always messed up... but whatever

Originally Posted by Mambz098 Lol thanks.. but I have to take like 30 to get 1 good one and the color is still always messed up... but whatever lol maryamber dont worry, its the same for all of us

Originally Posted by Mambz098 OMG i'm feeling that I absolutely hate that there is hardly any good makeup where I live and the closest mac is 4 count em 4 hours away.. can we say tear jerker.. i think so Whoa, girlfriend! That's further than I have to drive! You are in Abilene, right?
I hate when I gotta go pee but I don't wanna get up because i'm too enthralled in MUT.

I hate giving customers back like, 4 cents change when they just handed me a $100 bill for their vet visit. I feel like such a jerk. Especially since I'm so cheerfully saying "And here's 4 cents back! Thanks and have a great day!"

I hate liars, especially those that concoct these crazy elaborate lies when a simple honest line or two would do.

I hate me too people. You know that kind that whenever you say something like...."I love this band" or "I really like to hang out here" and they go "Me too!!!" to just about everything you say. Get your own opinions and personality.

I hate when guys call a female a whore for no reason other than to cut her down.

I hate that I can't do my eye make-up as well as the others on this forum.
tongue.gif

I hate when people are slow on IMs.

Originally Posted by Salope I hate liars, especially those that concoct these crazy elaborate lies when a simple honest line or two would do.
I hate me too people. You know that kind that whenever you say something like...."I love this band" or "I really like to hang out here" and they go "Me too!!!" to just about everything you say. Get your own opinions and personality.

I hate when guys call a female a whore for no reason other than to cut her down.

I hate that I can't do my eye make-up as well as the others on this forum.
tongue.gif

I hate when people are slow on IMs.

Me too!
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I HATE the emails people forward on and INSIST on putting everyone in their address book in the CC or TO area w/o respect for privacy ...AND those emails are about 1. Getting $$$ from Bill Gates if you forward this to everyone in your address book

2. Get a dinner certificate to Outback if you forward this to EVERYONE in that book

3. Help this poor little girl that is no LONGER 4 years old and dying but 30 some years old and fine

4. Someone that hits REPLY ALL from one of those said emails -WHO ARE YOU?

5. and all the other stupid hoaxes and so forth that CLOG the email arteries

lol i hear yah, but there are e-mail filters ...is the odd one that slips through though

I hate having so much to do that has to be done NOW I feel like breaking down in tears and hiding under my duvet til its all gone away...

I hate stubble burn

I hate being easy to wind up - everyone takes the piss... (though it does give me an excuse to play girly - especially at work hehehe)

I hate biology lessons where I just sit there and have no idea what they're goin on about (thank god for my tutor!!!)

most stuff I love tho
smile.gif

xxxc

I love massages but...

I HATE when they play those cds with the water trickling sounds that make me have to pee really bad resulting in me having to focus the whole time on holding my bladder thus taking away from the relaxing benefit of the massage.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Whoa, girlfriend! That's further than I have to drive! You are in Abilene, right?
I hate when I gotta go pee but I don't wanna get up because i'm too enthralled in MUT.

Yup I live in Abilene... I'm totally praying for a mac store soon... everything is growing so i'm like please god bring me a mac counter

Back