I hate....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've met my female twin!!

I LOVE IT !!!!! EXCELLENT!!!
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst I think I've met my female twin!!
I LOVE IT !!!!! EXCELLENT!!!
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you! https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gif https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gif
Now, we seem to have strayed from the theme of this thread a bit. Allow me to put us back on track again...

If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song.

I hate it when people send me these way too serious e-mails about politics and religion and that if I don't forward it to 100 people, I'll get hit by a truck or come down with a rare disease and have bad luck for 20 years.
icon_evil.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

I hate (strongly dislike) people who don't know when they have a good thing right in front of them.

I hate potential 9.0 earthquakes that could "potentially" kill my entire family in the next two weeks. Yep, no joke. It's the most horrifying thing ever for me.

Originally Posted by Liz i hate when i have dreams about me losing my teeth
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
That's some scary stuff! I've had those dreams, too. I think I remember hearing that they mean something but I don't remember what it was. haha
I hate sinus infections!

I hate being spoken to as if my comprehension is that of a 5 year old.

I hate when people try to talk a good game about something they have no clue about, but yet keep talking with the hope of confusing the group.

I hate cavemen.

Originally Posted by Liz i hate when i have dreams about me losing my teeth
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
Here's what I found on the net. I dunno if it has any true significance or not.

Quote:
Dreams about teeth and losing teeth are common. Often the dream is troubling, although it does not contain the same fear or anxiety as a nightmare. In the dream, the teeth often are a concern only to the dreamer. Other characters in the dream either do not notice, or do not care, about the loose teeth.
Dreams of losing teeth are often dreams of embarrassment or potentially embarrassing situations. The parallel waking experience could be summed up in the phrase "losing face" publicly.

Other possible teeth-loss dreams may come from physical sensations such as grinding your teeth or having particularly sensitive teeth.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Here's what I found on the net. I dunno if it has any true significance or not. interesting...
i think with me, it's because i've had so much work done on my teeth that i'm worried about losing them i guess.

Originally Posted by Liz interesting...
i think with me, it's because i've had so much work done on my teeth that i'm worried about losing them i guess.

That could be it! I've had alot of work done myself.

I hate fake people. I respect people who don't like me but have the balls to be honest about it to my face.

I hate self-centered, self absorbed people who swear the world revolves around them.

I hate clueless people. Get a clue people!

I hate when women pound on the make-up and it's so obvious.

I hate snobby salespeople. You work at the expensive store, you don't own it!

I hate chipped nail polish (I'm so guilty of this sometimes =X).
tongue.gif

I hate old people driving 2 miles per hour in the FAST LANE ON THE INTERSTATE!! Get outta my freakin way!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I hate old people driving 2 miles per hour in the FAST LANE ON THE INTERSTATE!! Get outta my freakin way!! I so agreee! Just the other day I was driving in a two lane road with two cars ahead of me, one in each lane so I was blocked from passing them, going about 25 mph when the speed limit was 45. I couldn't pass them and I was having a heart attack. I honked and when I finally did pass, sure enough both cars were being driven by people 65+.

I hate Unknown Name Unknown Number appearing on my caller ID and people who hang up on my answering machine. That drives me nuts.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers I hate filling up my gas tank, the high $ kills me No kidding! I paid $40 to fill up the other day. UGGGHH!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I hate shaving OK what does Jade hate????????i hate hairy perverts, getting woke up from my sleep, men who dont trim!!!!!! ignorant people, people who dont laugh very often, processed chicken!!!! ewwwwh!! when i get 1 spot i feel insecure, men who r up their own arses, rite the list is endless so i'll stop..........................but b4 i go......no i can't this thread will become endless...........
tongue.gif

I hate when people cover songs that arent very old....right your own songs witch..hehe

Back