I hate....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate it when people try to interfere with my life

i hate pimples and bad skin days

i hate waking up early when im still tired

i hate kids (no offense to anyone)

i hate it when people are slow

i hate repeating myself

i hate bugs and insects

i hate forwarded emails

i hate it when people complain about their performance for sympathy, when obviously they did well

i hate fake people

i hate guys who think they have the right to whistle or comment as you walk down the street

i hate walking home with heavy groceries, especially if its raining

...and im sure theres loads more, but for now this is all i can think of.

I hate waking up early on my day off.

I hate having to get dressed to go out to get coffee. ahhhh college years when PJ's were acceptable on campus.

I hate not having a maid. Sometimes you just don't feel like cleaning.

Originally Posted by Sofia I hate having to get dressed to go out to get coffee. ahhhh college years when PJ's were acceptable on campus. So true.
tongue.gif
In college, I went to get pizza in my PJ pants and a t-shirt at a pizzeria 6 blocks down from me and everyone looked at me like I had a third head. I realized PJs were OK on campus but maybe not so much in the streets of New York. I still wear them around in NJ.
wink.gif

I hate when people don't respond to your emails.

I hate having to keep reminding someone to do something they promised they'd do.

I hate when people continuously call my cell phone early in the morning. If I didn't pick up the first time, I'm not going to pick up 5 minutes later or 10 minutes later or 20 minutes later. My sister is so guilty of this.

I hate people who can't make a decision. Sh!t or get off the pot, as my loving father says.

Originally Posted by Colleen I hate people who assume they know me, know my life, know my problems, know what I love and don't love. Then they take that assumption and formulate an "opinion" of me. How can they do that!?!?!?!? What ever happened to "don't judge a book by its cover" or all those other cliches? Cripes! I would NEVER ASSUME I knew a person without REALLY knowing them.
whew...I feel better, I needed that.

I needed that too. This sums up how I feel today...

I hate when I have a drinking problem. Like when I suddenly lose my motor skills and miss my mouth so that my water runs down my chin.

i hate being overweight. why do we have to gain weigh?. or why does food have to have calories?!?!

I also hate that I suddenly have four hundred more dollars than I expected to have, and my son's father says I have to spend it on...BILLS! Like...who wants to do that?

I hate winter!!! sheesh its just starting and for some reason as soon as the bad weather even mildly hits i start 2 gain weight...but i guess it could b worse...could gain weight when summer time comes round n sweaters arnt exceptable lol

oyah n i hate ppl that wear socks with sandals..biggest pet pev...but luckily its mainly guyz that do that..tony i realy hope ur not one of them:plol

Originally Posted by XOffendr I hate that Liz thinks she's overweight. hehehe

I hate humid weather, like we had last night in Manhattan. It made my hair so poofy. Urgh!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I hate seeing women walk out of the bathroom stalls without washing their hands. That is also a real pet peeve of mine. People should know better!
icon_frown.gif

oyah..nd i forgot one...i hate comercials lol...im watchin what not to wear n seems like there 1 mill of them....but on the bright side i just go to the office n get bak on comp

I hate liver.

I hate traffic.

I hate pushy people and self righteous people.

I hate to see so many street signs near my house with the names of people who died in the World Trade Center.

I hate bugs.

I hate people who mistreat animals.

I Hate Work.....ugh.... Actually, It's The Get-up & Go....once I'm There, I Think I'm Ok...& Can't Wait Till Friday !

Originally Posted by K*O* i Hate Work.....ugh.... Actually, It's The Get-up & Go....once I'm There, I Think I'm Ok...& Can't Wait Till Friday ! MUT Mamma... where have you been? We miss ya!
I hate... not seeing Karen around MUT as often as we used to.

Originally Posted by Mambz098 i hate not being able to take a clear fotd pic lol lol...thats so not tru...i saw ur fotd for the 6th i believe it was, n yu looked beautiful
smile.gif

I hate having the covers pulled over my head and held down after my significant other farts up a storm.

Back