I love lauress!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I've emailed lauress for some help with a foundation colour match put just wondering if you guys could give some suggestions for foundation colours to try for a MAC NC40 or lumiere medium warm.

I'm a dark nc45 and I wear the ivory/bronze line at the rich depth normally, and the ginger line at the warm depth when I have a tan. When I sampled Lumiere I was somewhere between the warm and golden lines. I hope that helps some.

lauress makes me look like I have great and flawless skin

but i do not like the matte feeling of it which makes my skin looks flat

Hello, newbie here. Just want to show some love to my favorite mineral makeup brand (so far). I just love that Lauress has yellow-toned foundations, which really suit my Asian skin.

Aside from the color, I am really pleased that Lauress is a photogenic makeup. It doesn't make me itch and it looks natural. I've gotten compliments about looking radiant, even though underneath my makeup, I have acne and dark pimple scars. LOL.

I am thinking of mm with glow and decided to go with Lauress. How much glow does the Etheral have like BE and how much does the Elemental one have in comparison? I want a slight glow.

That's funny because I tried Lauress first (MMU newbie here), tried samples from like 7 other companies (WAY too many) and went back to Lauress.

I love earthen glow, too.

Back