I love lauress!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitchykoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow i am really itching to sample lauress with all the raves here on the forum, it's just been so hard to contact lauren. i would really like her opinion before ordering samples since it would be a waste if i choose colors that are not really suitable for me. i think it's been a week since i posted on the lauress forum and several days since i emailed her, but no reply. so there, i just think cs is not as fast and helpful as other mmu companies. hmm that's strange I always get a email response in short order. the forum board is pretty slow. Maybe try resending the email.

thanks aliciaesthetics. do you just send emails through the form they have on the website? that's what i did and have no idea if it got to lauren. i tried to send her a PM on the forum but it's been disabled. it's kind of strange that they don't have an email address published on the site for inquiries and such.

i got super fast replies from companies like dreamworld and buff'd, and really appreciate personalized customer service like that.

Originally Posted by kitchykoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks aliciaesthetics. do you just send emails through the form they have on the website? that's what i did and have no idea if it got to lauren. i tried to send her a PM on the forum but it's been disabled. it's kind of strange that they don't have an email address published on the site for inquiries and such.
i got super fast replies from companies like dreamworld and buff'd, and really appreciate personalized customer service like that.

You can contact lauren by the form on the webiste, by the forum, or by emailing (email removed b/c kitchykoo got it!). I emailed her on friday and haven't received a response either, probably because it was the weekend. I've found the forum to take awhile, but she always emails within a week maybe?

I usually just go to the "contact us" link on the top right corner of their website. Just fill out the form. I was going to say if you live in the U.S. they do have a phone number to call but might be kind of expensive for you! LOL

arielle123, thanks a lot! i've been looking for lauren's email address for a while now.
smile.gif

aliciaesthetics, hahaha i really want to get a hold of lauren for her opinion, but i guess not THAT much! LOL! i filled out that form too but no reply still. i guess she is busy.

There is a notice on their home page explaining they were having some e-mail problems. That would explain why the reply time is longer then usual. If I was you I would resend just to make sure it got through.

Hey Kitchy! I was just on the LaurEss forum and saw Lauren had posted some recommendations to you. Sounds like they were offline for a while.

Originally Posted by kitchykoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow i am really itching to sample lauress with all the raves here on the forum, it's just been so hard to contact lauren. i would really like her opinion before ordering samples since it would be a waste if i choose colors that are not really suitable for me. i think it's been a week since i posted on the lauress forum and several days since i emailed her, but no reply. so there, i just think cs is not as fast and helpful as other mmu companies. Yeah she has a notice on the website... there's been some issues I believe due to all the flooding/bad weather. In the past, they have always responded to me within a day or two (work days, not weekends).
Normally, all of my orders have shipped very, very fast.

Originally Posted by aliciaesthetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif Placed another order with a sample of appealing gloss anyone tried these?? Can't wait cuz I live in WI too so shipping is fast! Nope, but I've tried the Glistening Lips Gloss and really liked it. However, I'm not a big fan of any/most lip glosses b/c they don't stay on as long as lipstick.
P.S. I'm jealous you'll be able to get your order so soon!

Originally Posted by makeupbabe /img/forum/go_quote.gif There is a notice on their home page explaining they were having some e-mail problems. That would explain why the reply time is longer then usual. If I was you I would resend just to make sure it got through.
Hey Kitchy! I was just on the LaurEss forum and saw Lauren had posted some recommendations to you. Sounds like they were offline for a while.

yup, yay! lauren finally replied to my post. maybe she lurks around here? hehehe. she matched me with the soft golds and ivories. i might throw in a pure shade, too, just in case.
smile.gif

i will be placing my sample orders soon. does anyone have experiences with international shipping - how long did your orders take? i will be travelling in about 5 weeks and i was wondering if there might be a chance i won't get my samples on time.

thanks so much for the heads up on the sale! Such good deals. I didn't get notification even though I'm supposedly subscribed to their newsletter. Would've hated to have missed that. Bought a bunch of new stuff because the prices are so great!

Just another rave about LaurEss. I ordered during their sale and two days later I ordered again. Lauren refunded my shipping fee for the second order and combined my two orders. My package was shipped the very same day I placed my second order. Wow!!!

Also, I love LaurEss because they provide US residents with the First Class shipping option of less than two bucks. That is an awesome deal. In some mineral makeup sites, they charge between $5.50 to $7 per package. I don't need to get my package right away if the difference between Priority and First Class is only 2-3 days.

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just another rave about LaurEss. I ordered during their sale and two days later I ordered again. Lauren refunded my shipping fee for the second order and combined my two orders. My package was shipped the very same day I placed my second order. Wow!!!
Also, I love LaurEss because they provide US residents with the First Class shipping option of less than two bucks. That is an awesome deal. In some mineral makeup sites, they charge between $5.50 to $7 per package. I don't need to get my package right away if the difference between Priority and First Class is only 2-3 days.

Wow, must be lucky. Seems you always get fast shipping!

Originally Posted by aliciaesthetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, must be lucky. Seems you always get fast shipping! I don't think it's just me. From what I've read, people are pretty happy with Lauress' shipping.

after all the raves on Lauress from different forums and blogs, i decided to get samples too...i can't wait to try them...i might get them on monday..i'll update you guys if i will like it...i itch in majority of MMU foundation from different brands...so i'm hoping i won't have any itching with this one
smile.gif

does Lauress have a primer and finishing powder for oily skin? my face is like an oil mine hehe thanx!
biggrin.gif

I also bought some Lauress samples due to this thread (few foundations plus a finishing touch).
smile.gif

I just got my samples, yay!

I've had samples before and I think her products are great, so I was excited. I got a sample of the TREASURE lipgloss (very nice, non greasy), loads of eyeshadow samples (Windswept, Uptown, Hypnotic, Rainforest, Tranquility,Fearless, Deja Vu), the neutralize because some people here recommended it for redness, undereye circles....radiant gold ethereal foundation and the fantastic finish in light.

I haven't tried them yet, other than swatching on my hand, so that's something to play with over the next few days, lol.

Plus, I received my flat top brush from EDM...gosh, it's so tiny but soft,I hope I'm going to like its performance just as much as the brush itself!

Back