I Love New York

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her mom gets on my nerves. Chance is just too funny... "She blew smoke in my face like 'Poof be gone'".

& yeah, she does look manly-ish so does New York.

New York has gotten breast implants. I'm looking foward to see what she will be wearing with her new tits. LMAO:rofl2:

Tiffany's MoM is just crazy. How can anybody stand her for even a few minutes????:med: :med: She is off her meds...

I like Mr Boston, he really thinks hes a "stud". LOL some of those guys really are undercover gays like the mom said. lmao

I thinl she's going to pick Chance because he's only a little less crazy than Flav. I like the one that called her a "little black girl" in Spanish. He's kinda hot! I cn't believe she got so angry at him for that, obviously he's not racist. He came on the show to try to win HER over.

hehe, that's what I thought! when I was watching her I was like, "Damn, did she get new boobs?!" lmao!!! :add_wegbrech:

Romance was too psycho, and it was kinda funny to watch him cause the drama with 12-pack before he got booted off. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if 12-pack actually had a girlfriend back home, as I'm sure most of them are on the show just for air time.

Chance is so funny. Just his expressions make me laugh. I think Tweed is gay. Anyone else?

I felt sorry for her when she broke down about being hurt.

She knows he has a girlfriend but she doesn't care because she wants to get her a piece of him before letting him go. Romance didn't stand a chance; that ugly freak.

WHAT!? You felt sorry for her, PLEASE! She is there for the TV herself and always has been since day 1 on the flavor of love. She love to play the drama queen, and I love her for it.

It is a shame, she didn't have to go and get those implants. She was ample before them. They dont look much bigger now. What a foolish move. She was perfect already.

Chance is an IDIOT. His brother Real is much more alluring with his calm, hiding in the shadows way.

"Negrita" is a term of endearment in our culture and in NO WAY an insult or racist by the farthest stretch of the imagination. It is like saying, "Dear, beloved, precious". I hear it all the time, "Negrita linda".

Im probably the only one feeling BONEZ, he was looking good to me at the first elimination ceremony...i guess it was the hat lol

Back