I Love New York

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is one ugly woman. But I like some her clothing and makeup at times.

She booted out the better guys. Real grosses me out, Chance is funny but you know that will never last. And Tango does look like a ninja turtle.

Bring pootie back! Hahahaha.

ok im a little behind, so im assuming white guy was taken off, and its just chance, tango and real left? i like tango. i like new yorks makeup but shes too phony.

I dont think her make up is too bad, i think her color combos are good but i wouldnt apply so much it lol. I think its between real and tango.

yeah I'm not too thrilled with the top 3 either. i guess out of that bunch Tango seems the best. I didn't know he was a rapper until I saw his myspace page.

LMAO!!! Pootie was crazy! :rotfl:

I happened to see her recent pix on VH1 website..

she is FUGLY!!! she is sooo trans!!! especially after her ridiculous BOOB JOB

well change it and put it under spoiler. lol

Wasnt her boob popping out at the end? lol

I keep telling everyone I think shes really a he...eeeeks! She is pretty ridiculous.

are you talking about last week or this week?

I wasn't too happy with her decisions (both episodes).

and NY's crazy mom pulled some drama tonight! :rotfl:

now I'm not excited to see who she ends up with anymore, but only one more episode left and you know I have to see it till the end, lol!

then it's Charm School! OH YEAH! :rockwoot:

Yeah, this show has gotten out of control. She has no sense of what a good man is.... but I'm interested to know who she'll pick in the end.

she's an idiot so she'll probably pick chance. gee...i wonder how long that will last

Both Chance and Tango are pretty useless so she deserves them. lol I think Chance is kinda nuts. lol

Back