I Love New York

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think he had to have been an actor or something he was just too unreal, but I loved him the most out of all of em.

hahaha!!! I KNEW it!!

And of course, the show ended on a "what?!" note, and there will be a reunion show next week! I'm so tuning in, lol!!!

and after that... Charm school! HELL YEAH!!!

EDIT:

dang it, the reunion show isn't till the 15th! oh well, hehehe!!!

Well, by now everyone should have seen it or heard about it on the internet, so I am sure that I will spoil no one's fun, but Tango won. And the dumb fool asked New York to marry him, and she said yes at first, but she seems not to be sure that she wants to do it. So I guess the rest will be on the reunion show.

It was so funny though, because she asked Chance for a hug when she eliminated her and he told her she was crazy. He got in the limo and said he didnt want to hug her a**, and basically said that he had sex with her (sooooooo nasty). How can you have sex with one guy, and then dump him?

Chance really went on and on during his limo ride out. The best part was the look on NY's face when it finally sunk in that Tango proposed to her. What was he thinking? :tocktock:

i was soooo dissapointed, i thought chance was a better match for her than ninja turtle, bleh ;P

well, knowing NY's personality (on TV at least), she wanted someone not to outshine her. and Chance is not the one to be controlled by her either. They wouldn't have last - I imagine they would try to kill each other something, lol! I'm not entirely sure if she would last much with Tango anyways, but it makes more sense for her to choose him imho.

yeah, sounds like she slept with BOTH men before elimination. but who knows, she could have slept with more! :tocktock:

I saw the proposal coming when he went shopping for "something special" I wish she had picked Chance, he was somewhat funny.

I wonder if her mom had something to do with them not airing footage of them sneaking into her room. Since it was no big secret that she hooked up with Flav on Flav's show. Anyway it just made me think that the network must have made some kind of agreement about not airing proof of her romps.

She flat out said twice that she slept with flav. The flavor of love marathon came on all day today and she said on both shows that she slept with him. But on her show, i say she slept with al least 5 of those men

i thought she would pick chance since she wanted him straight out since day 1!!!! i was laughing my ass off when new yorks false eyelashes were flapping up and down on the boat with tango!!!! that was hilarious, she couldnt even see!!!!:add_wegbrech: :add_wegbrech:

I only watched NY's show on a hit and miss basis so maybe I missed it. I remember "hearing" her on Flav's show.

I wonder if she'll be back with a season two cause I just don't see her staying with Tango.

Good question. Probably as long as people with no life (like me) will watch it. :laughing:

Latest posts

Back