I Love New York

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, yeah I saw that too, then he said it looks good. :rotfl:

well, I kinda feel bad for her, imagine being dumped for the 3rd time on tv! that's hella embarrassing!!! (even though I know she kinda brought it upon herself anyway)

are you asking if she looks bald??? hehe, that forehead of hers, LMAO!

Everything is fake, it is no different then the acting on WWF. But I enjoy it. NY looks awful with those fake boobs, what the hell was she thinking. She is more fake than a cubic zirconia, from her eyes to her hair, boobs, eye lashes, EVERYTHING IS FAKE! How convenient that tango dumps her, of course now there will be a I love NY 2, which I welcome. I just love Tom Foolery.

this is a travesty omg I know yall don't think anyones a perfect match for flav this is not normal

i'm glad Tango dumped NY, she did play him and his mama.Then again he was an a$$ for even proposing in the first place. New York has had her 15 minutes of fame so hopefully she will just fade back into obscurity without causing herself any further embarrassment. But of course that won't happen and we'll see her clowning herself on tv sometime in the near future.

I know, seriously! he actually thought that she was being sincere?! please!

haha, yeah we shall see her soon on Charm School! Muhahaha!!! :add_wegbrech:

I just found this...interesting

April 10, 2007. Ever since the finale of VH1's I Love New York, people have been hoping that Tango and New York would make a love connection. But there may be little chance of that happening. That's because MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Tango already has a girlfriend.

MediaTakeOut.com located a woman claiming to be Tango's girlfriend - and she had a lot to say. The young lady, who is a student at Florida A&M University, told us, "The show was just a big game ... you know, for his rap career. But that psycho New York doesn't seem to get it. The crazy [EXPLETIVE] texts [Tango] at least 100 times a day and sends him all kinds of naked pictures of herself."

And according to the woman, she's beginning to fear for her safety. She explains, "I'm not really worried about Tango leaving me for her. But I'm worried that [New York] may spazz out one day and come and get us." The young lady continues, "If you read some of the things she sends [Tango], you'd be worried too. In one message she said that she's not afraid to murder someone for [Tango]. ... Most of the times me and [Tango] read what she writes, we laugh at her. But there's nothing funny about murder."

And there may some truth to what the woman is saying. A key source at VH1 told MediaTakeOut.com that during the taping of the reunion show, Tango was very cold towards New York.

MediaTakeOut.com 2007 - Tango's Girlfriend To New York: Find A New Man!!

This was all set up. Especially the Mr.Boston/Pumpkin "hook up". Please that was faker than NY boob job, lashes and hair!!!

Well i'm pretty sure there will be a season 2.

wow i never once heard Tango mention anything about being a rapper. hmmmm.....i wonder if any of that is really true

yeah, he's a rapper, not a good one btw, but he is, check out his profile on myspace. That's all he promotes! It is so funny, cause the way Jay-Z and rocafela records used to throw up the diamond, he throws up a "T", lol :add_wegbrech:

Pretending these reality shows are "real"...you're never gonna get anyone on them that's genuine. Everbody wants a career from being on a "reality" show. They want their 15 minutes and i'm a sucker for it all the time. makes me realize how good life really is...lmao

haha curiosity got the best of me so i went to check out the myspace page. You've got to be kidding me with throwing up of the "T"! GAG!!! It reminds me of what the people do in Michigan with the mitten and the U.P.

CORNY!!! Well at least it was good for a laugh:add_wegbrech:

Back