I Love New York

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a few times that I was watching while studying. I was probably the only person watching the show while studying genetics.

Oh Snap! Did you all see that reunion show? That was some crazy $hit.

I couldn't believe what Tango did. That was so freaking hilarious! He was right though,... he was being dissed by everyone including New York.

Heat's mom & grandma cracked me up. The grandma did look like she needed a respirator.

Pumkin and Mr Boston - publicity stunt for Charm School!

yeah it was crazy. stupid commercials every 5 minutes annoyed me so much though. hehehe, i just wonder if it was all staged.... cause it seems like "I love New York 2" is about to air. and what he did was so mean - how could he dump her after pretending everything was ok at the beginning - he was kissing her and stuff. I guess it was necessary to make this episode good and entertaining. It appeared fishy to me when they said they didn't see each other for 4 months... sometimes I wonder if anything in this show is real?

(speaking of real, her boobs are definitely not real anymore :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Her boobs are gross - just like her face.

It bored me - this reunion, too much hype.

And turtle face did good in dumping her but in some parts it looked staged or edited because he said something like, "I don't wanna be with you" but it sounded completely different and I didn't see him saying it.

And Romance? Haha... Iono, I was laughing when she called him Cruela DeVil.

Charm school is 10x better. Followed by Flavor of Love & then I Love NY.

isnt Pumkin married to some chick? All these shows are fake so im not about to take them seriously but Charm School looks interesting!

yep, last i heard she was married to a female. so since vh1 is on a roll with these shows i wonder what's gonna be next.. '' i love new york 2 ''.. or '' new york & chance '' lol

YES! OMG YES! tango dumped her..woohoo. she should have gone with chance...who would have also dumped her. Maybe he saw her without makeup?

OMG! hahahaha!!!

I feel bad for NY for being dumped for the 3rd time, but yeah Tango did have legitimate reasons. but then again, what the hell was he expecting? :moa:

yeah I was like hell no! Mr. Boston and Pumpkin?! I bet it was for a publicity stunt, buy anyhoos, NY looked so pissed! hahaha!

OMG heat's family clip was so hilarious!

Is it only me or was Lala (the host) looking like she was sick? or having a hangover?

hahaha!!! yeah I'm sure everyone RAN after seeing her without her MU! :add_wegbrech:

bahah,

supposedly a lot of them have myspace.

it's fun to look at them, even though i doubt some of them are real.

lol i added NY, Boston and Chamo a while ago. I was bored. lol

I just saw the Reunion. I feel like Tango was being real unless hes a really good actor. I cant wait for I love NY 2! LOL

wtf happened to her boobs, they are two most disgusting things I have ever seen. And she had that damn dress on with a big a** black bra.

lol yeah i kept looking at the bra. Has she gained weight or is it the boobs that make her look big? I liked seeing Mr. Bostons twin bro. To think that there are 2 of him! lol

I know! I thought she could have done sooo much better in terms of choosing what to wear to the reunion show. her makeup wasn't as extreme though thank god, lol!

DId anyone else notice that when Tango came out he said something along the lines of "you got work done"? That's what I thought I heard, anyway, so I figured she must've upsized her implants. Good for him for dumping her -- she talked way too much trash to deserve him (if he was really being genuine, which I thought he was). Also, why on earth would you want to marry a woman who hides the engagement ring from her mother and then, when her mom says "this isn't big enough" says "thank you!" That's messed up!

i thought it was funny she got dumped! i just think really some one tell me if they agree i thing her mom's bold!!!!

ilovenyep1still16.jpg

ok seriously tell me what you all think!!!!

Back