I Love New York

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mz New York has a brother.....

Picture link is for zshare to view the photo.

i'm addicted to this show. i have seen each episode at least 7 times. lol. and i watch vspot constantly.

OMG, Mr. Boston giving a lap dance to New York was hilarious!!!

I liked watching Omarosa (sp?) giving the guys a hard time. Poor Tango, he was burned when she said, "why not diamonds instead of cubic zirconia in your ear?" OUCH!!!

and poor Pootie... he just lost it! I felt really bad for him when he was on the date with New York's mom and he shaking so much he couldn't even lift his spoon!

and New York... she's one horny woman! if I was one of the men I'd be like, "damn girl, you better not pass any STD's!" lmao!!!

Can't wait to see what's in store for us this weekend!

ooh boy! only 7 more guys left!!! i can't wait! for some reason, i'm feeling that mr. boston will be tossed. & possibly ... rico. but, i could be wrong.

I like chance, he's kinda of like Flav in a way. But he can`t really compete.

I watched some of flavor of love because it was amusing but I haven't watched this... new york is just crazy obnoxious!

I actually love this show. :}

Boston was one of my favorites. D:

but I loved Bones. :]

and I've also heard that she's from around central New York, as well. o:

I watched the show for awhile but my BF can't stand her..

She is just stright up NASTY!!!!!

Have you guys seen NY's new look with boob job??

I almost throw up for real

:yuck:

Damn!!!!!! I didn't watch the last episode:sleepyhead: . Shouldn't have read the thread....lol. I am addicted to this show. I bet they leave Chance and his brother on till the end to "fight" for her...you know, more drama.....higher ratings!!!

I like White Boy but he needs to get that kissing thing down. Nothing worse than a man who can't kiss...yuck!!!

man, I'm so sad that white boy didn't make it!
he was actually kinda cool, and I wanted him to stick around.

Is it just me or is Real starting to act more like Chance? At least in the beginning it seemed like he had more composure, but he was acting ridiculous at dinner with NY and Tango.

I can't wait till next week! Family drama! Oh yeah!!!

well, she didn't want to be nobody's rebound girl, and that's understandable.

He had broken up with a girl he's been dating for 5 years just couple of months before the show, and that didn't sit well with her.

can't wait to see what happens next week1 did anyone see the preview? it's gonna be drama!!! lol!

Back