I made my own bra! See *decent* pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies everyone, I really appreciate it. Again, if anyone here is a skilled brassiere-maker, please feel free to offer me pointers and techniques!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif those are cute you should make some outfits and take them to strip clubs or give them a card with your number when i use to dance this lady would come in with the cutetist outfits and charg like $60-$70 dollars you are talented! and she made hers too i went to her house she had a room with seweing machine and fabric That is a fabulous idea! I actually own a custom wear business, and I have been toying with a few ideas regarding these types of projects. Your idea though is excellent. I will immediately get on that!

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif That looks really good, it looks like a pattern I have by Elan (B540). I like the Kwik Sew patterns for bras too! (Where did you get the lace BTW? I've been looking for the emroidered lace like that in pink forever!!!) Guen, I have seen that pattern number too! It's so funny that we can memorize all these patterns by heart. Since I have stayed about the same size for many years, I know my size very well, and I make my own patterns for self-projects. I get all my bra materials (incl. the lace) from a wholesale online shop. I'll leave that web address on your profile messages.

Originally Posted by nikkysheels /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow thats really pretty. You have some talent there girl. How in the hell do you make a bra??? LOL its awesome. LOL! It's tricky to learn all the steps, but once you've got it, it becomes 'somewhat' simpler. You have to get the cups, shoulder straps, and back band, bra fastener, put them all together...and you have a bra!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the replies everyone, I really appreciate it. Again, if anyone here is a skilled brassiere-maker, please feel free to offer me pointers and techniques!
wink.gif
You did a great job, as far as improving, I think the only thing you could do is sew them more often, practice makes perfect right! It looks like you did everything right and got a really good finished product!!!!!

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Guen, I have seen that pattern number too! It's so funny that we can memorize all these patterns by heart. Since I have stayed about the same size for many years, I know my size very well, and I make my own patterns for self-projects. I get all my bra materials (incl. the lace) from a wholesale online shop. I'll leave that web address on your profile messages. Oh, I don't have it memorized, I don't have that good of a memory lol, I had to go and look at the # in my cutting room! Thanks for the address too!!!

Wow!!! That is really nice. You are super talented. I would love to see your other projects.

omg that's beautiful!! i'm hoping to get the ability to make my own bras someday soon too...
smile.gif
cute design!!

That is awesome, and you've got talent, I can't even alter the straps of my bra without a struggle...

Back