I made my own bra! See *decent* pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great job! You are very talented.
wink.gif

thats very pretty, if you can make your own bras, then you must be very crafty, thats just awesome to have that talent!
smile.gif

I wish I was crafty enough to make my own bra. Then I would be able to make the perfect bra that every girl searches for.

Very nice! That would be awesome if I could make my own bra, I am a 36AA and there's only one underwire bra in the entire mall in that size! (For some reason, Playtex only makes their 36 "Nearly A" in soft-cup, not underwire. Grrr...)

However, I am curious how pictures of you in your bra are "decent"? I don't expect to see pictures of girls in their underwear anywhere outside the Sex forum...

You made those?! oh wow! they look so great, just as if you bought them from a store^_^ great job!

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have been into making my own bras for a short while now. I think I am getting to the point where they are becoming quite good. I like having this ability because I am small-chested (34A) and I can tailor things to my own body. And like the bikini I showed you guys previously, I like a good challenge.
I haven't seen any manufacturers come out with an unpadded, fully-lined, demi cup, that had a front snap closure to provide lift, AND was an A-cup. So I set out to see if I could do it.

Okay, here are the specs:

• 34 A (This is my kind of 34 A, not the commercial-type)
  • fully lined and unpadded (rare in A-cup bras)
  • front and center snap closure
  • covered and anchored underwire (no wire migration in the laundry, LOL)
  • Demi-cup
  • Outter material made of stretch satin
  • Cup lining made with 100% cotton
  • Adjustable bra straps
Tell me what you think. I always like to get constructive feedback so I can improve my handywork. Wow!!!!!!!! You are very talented. I agree, that bra looks like it was store-bought. Keep up the great job!!
smile.gif

Fabulous!! This project was exceptional, you mastered it! Now shock everybody and tell them how much you actually spent on supplies for your bra... It just makes you wonder about the markup on retail pricing...

Back