I quit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont get it if this is happening to u on MySpace why u quiting here?? People post there FOTD on message boards and stuff like LiveJournal and the mean people take the pics and make fun of people. Thats why i hate posting pics on the net because people can just take them and do what the want.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know, it's pretty pathetic IMHO that people come on here and wanna "play nice" just to talk smack elsewhere. It's extremely immature and petty. Obviously they have their own issues to talk about someone else. You've come a long way with your FOTDs, and I wouldn't let someone else's pathetic issues get you down. Keep on postin' your FOTDs sweetie! Lord knows I'm sure someone on here has issues with me too, but WTF ever regarding them! I thought she was talking about myspace?
& Ashlee i dont think you stop posting fotd because of what people on myspace say because.. this is a makeup form, people wanna see your makeup.
smile.gif
and you do a good job of it too!

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought she was talking about myspace?
& Ashlee i dont think you stop posting fotd because of what people on myspace say because.. this is a makeup form, people wanna see your makeup.
smile.gif
and you do a good job of it too!

Here, MySpace, wherever... I'm sure it happens here too... MuT is big in the MU community, and we've already had another member in the past have issues from another site w/ the same sh*t.

I agree with the other girls, the only reason anybody would talk smack about you is because they are jealous and cant do what you do. I just read your myspace bulletin and my heart sank. I hope you feel better soon.

wow just post pics on here then! my space sucks to me. it doesnt even look good~hope u feel better soon!!

Ashlee, you post amazing FOTDs. Don't let immature HS drama-filled girls bring you down. You are very talented and skilled with your makeup and I am sure that they are extremely jealous! Just keep doing your thing and don't pay any attention to them. You are beautiful and they only wish they had half the talent you do.

there will always be haters, don't stop what you wanna do because others have no life...keep on rockin' the fotd's girl who cares what the haters think!

I have to agree with all thats already been said in this thread, I never comment FOTDs but I look at them everyday for inspiration and I always love yours, I think your beautiful and you give me inspiration and ideas all the time and you do a perfect job dam near always lol. Haters and all that HS drama crap is old news if you got a whole group of haters your being talked about because your doing something more than they can, theyr jealous, and instead of bein mature and respectful of what you can do, they would rather talk shit. Trust me it means nothing you know you do your own makeup beautifully and I think everyone on MUT enjoys your FOTDs, I know I do. I hope you'll keep posting your pictures here at least! Don't let any jealous *****es get you down they arent worth a second of your time

Thank you ladies. Ill still continue to post here but im just going to lay low on myspace....then come back like BAM! and make them feel like crap
smile.gif

do you want me to beat them up for you ashlee??

i will for a fotd... keep posting chica

Ashlee I really enjoy your FOTD's. Your beautiful and intelligent.
smile.gif

Those people who bashed you are just immature and jealous of your talent.

I think you do fabulous FOTD's, I don't think the FOTD thread would be the same without you!! Don't listen to those nasty girls, they're full of crap. You're fab and we all love you and your FOTD's here on make up talk
smile.gif

i dont go on any other boards. this is it. i dont like going to places where you get hit on, where people get upset at new peole coming on board, where they get catty about the people who ARE on board. i think i may have lingered on two or three other site boards in my life, and MUT is the only one i need.

That's why I love MUT, you guys are so nice and helpful.

Ashlee, seriously, your eyes are different everyday! Now, while I may not do the same to mine cause I'm intimidated by color, you pull it off great and I love seeing what color combo's you've chosen for the day.

Whenever you start posting them again, we'll be glad to see them.
smile.gif

Well i did a c-shock look from Temptalia. So ill post those later. Im just forgetting everything they said, and im posting away.

I told Ashlee that their posts are nothing but jealousy. I am on that group too and you should see some of the people that are talking smack. They say her posting every day is too much, but you know it is called a FOTD.

I also told her to keep posting. They know she reads their posts and they posted the shit they did just to get her too quit posting. Don't give in to what they want.

It's all about envy and insecurity Ashlee, im sure that is why they talk about you, people sometimes have too much time in their hands, and with them having no lives that is lethal, they just point at other ppl and start talking about them because their personal life is empty and un interesting.

Keep posting your fotd's, i honestly have always like them
smile.gif

*hugs

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif do you want me to beat them up for you ashlee?? LMFAO!!!
laughing.gif

Go Han!!!
rockwoot.gif

that's too bad
frown.gif
i hope you don't quit forever, because i love your fotd's. don't let a bunch of stupid people bother you, like the others said it's just jealousy, envy and no life of their own.

Back