I quit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really pathetic that people would do that... exactly why I don't have a myspace. I hope you will do FOTD's again because I love them!

Originally Posted by roxyklt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Celly, Emily on MB made a new group called Lets Talk Shit. I think she posted a bulletin on MB. They really started their shit on Ashlee afford I told one girl off because all she does is criticize Ashlee. They said she doesn't have the skills she thinks she has and is getting a big ego because people compliment her FOTD's. Every post had something said about Ashlee's eyebrows and shadow shape. I told her if she didn't like the way Ashlee applied her makeup to stop looking at her threads.
Oh and they went off about me defending Ashlee on the lets talk shit group. That and that Ashlee doesn't have her own money to buy makeup, but that I get it for her. I am holding my tongue posting on there, but I just may tonight.

Methinks Ashlee should write an angry blog!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Methinks Ashlee should write an angry blog!
rockwoot.gif
LOL! She should check out yours first, though...to see how it's done!
rockwoot.gif

FFS, I was looking at it and I think I saw a spoiler to Harry Potter.

Haha.. damn that group.

Please don't quit, I've been posting like crazy just to see everyone's fotd and other pictures. Don't pay any attention to those people, they just hatin girl Keep doing what you do. I can't wait to post my fotd.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao Celly!
*pictures group saying Sorryyyyyy*

Ugh. I really hope it's NOT true. Haha. I barely got the book in the mail yesterday and have yet to read it! Unforgiving bastards.
Anyways, I found the group they where on about.

They basically said they didn't want to see Ash post so much and not go out asking for CC and then when someone says something not to her liking - go out saying that Ash doesn't want to do FOTDs any more because she felt it was an insult. From the jist of their "bashing".

I don't think its jealousy at all - it's more of a... um, annoyance I guess. Putting it politely? They were annoyed by her. But let by gones be by gones.

I had a laugh - because they were on about weed for majority of the thread. I was like, wtf...

AWWW dont stop with your FOTD's !!! I too look forward to them all the time and most of the time try out the ones you post!

Celly alot of those girls have not liked me before that. I used to hardly ever post and they were just rude. I think they seriously dont like that my mom & Stace are close, and it pisses them off that alot of them are on staces Sh*t list,

I think you shouldn't make announcements about how you're going to stop posting FOTD's, because even though you never do stop (YAY!) it makes these other girls feel like they've "gotten to you",to read your posts about quitting and why you're quitting (b/c of the mean things they say.) IMO, the best thing to do is remember that virtually every FOTD-fan on MUT truly loves your FOTDs (me definitely included)and learns from them, too. I think the best way to make these particular immature people disappear completely is to ignore them(this makes them utterly helpless,when they get no reaction from you whatsoever)and keep on doing the things you are good at and enjoy, and we enjoy seeing you do.In other words--don't give any power to the wrong people; keep your strength for yourself and those you can trust enough to share it with.

No! Dont stop!! We all love your FOTD's here and im extremely sure that none of us talk smack on you! We love you
smile.gif
Im such a fan of your FOTD!

Girl, when have haters, you know that you are doing something RIGHT! People will always find a reason to dislike you. I LOOOOVE your FOTD and I'll miss them. It amazes me the immaturity of some people...but that's what's happens, when you are FAB...and you are definitely FAB!

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's too bad
frown.gif
i hope you don't quit forever, because i love your fotd's. don't let a bunch of stupid people bother you, like the others said it's just jealousy, envy and no life of their own. I couldnt agree more

Pfft, don't let a bunch of jealous *****es drag you down - bollocks to them!!

I love seeing your FOTDs as well, you always do a great job and look really pretty!

Back