I quit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is why I believe MUT needs to be for users 18+. Because of the immaturity that might be encountered. Ashlee, your FOTD are AMAZING and you are a quite mature 17 year old. It is not my intention to offend.

Oh Angela . . . if only immaturity cut off at 18 . . . if only
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is why I believe MUT needs to be for users 18+. Because of the immaturity that might be encountered. Ashlee, your FOTD are AMAZING and you are a quite mature 17 year old. It is not my intention to offend. well that would be nice, but grown women sometimes act like children too

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif well that would be nice, but grown women sometimes act like children too Ditto!!!!
Ashley dont let these children dictate your fotd's. I d enjoy looking at them even if I dont comment on them all the time. You are great at blending and i try to incorperate the colors you use into my makeup. Dont let these caddy b**** ruin a good thing. They're haters and extremely immature!!! Keep those fotd coming!!!

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you ladies. Ill still continue to post here but im just going to lay low on myspace....then come back like BAM! and make them feel like crap
smile.gif
I'm glad you'll continue to post here. I get a lot of color combinations from you. I like look forward to your FOTD's.

i think there jealous, because your fotds rock, your blending is amazeing, and you are very creative, there are negative people and positive regardless and thats not your fault or problem, dont stop doing what you like to do and whats makes you happy just cause of someone elses negative opinions..

Anglea no offence but I seen immature 20-50 year old on here & other forums Imnature doesnt stop at 18

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is why I believe MUT needs to be for users 18+. Because of the immaturity that might be encountered. Ashlee, your FOTD are AMAZING and you are a quite mature 17 year old. It is not my intention to offend.

Yep I totally agree... Immaturity has no boundaries. Ash I'm glad you changed your mind and are going to keep doing your FOTD's. They want to make you feel bad, don't let them win.

Which MU group where you on about?

I've only seen you post on Majestic Beauty...

...anyway, hasn't this been like the 3rd time you said you were quitting?

Haha. Addiction to the game.

They have been rude in MB's but Stace the mod is really good friends with my mom so it gets deleted pretty fast. But all the hate was in a group called "lets talk Sh*t"

I don't think you need to worry about anyone on here doing what those people on myspace were doing (which by the way is awful and immature). Keep up the good work Ash.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif They have been rude in MB's but Stace the mod is really good friends with my mom so it gets deleted pretty fast. But all the hate was in a group called "lets talk Sh*t" Like it's own group? :sAre you serious...

...I couldn't find the group.

But - some people on Myspace are really odd.

Thank you girls. I actually only got myspace to keep in touch with my friends from pa, when i moved to va. Im in alot of the groups but only post in MB's and the bashing one. But thinks have cooled down with me & them now.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif You should join FaceBook instead
biggrin.gif
You are pushing the Facebook girl LOL!

So Im I!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yesss!!I'm an addict!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif
Either way, it wont stop you from breathing That's so true! I've come across people like that in my life, and I just try not to let them bother me. Those people have serious issues of their own...their obviously jealous or they wouldn't even be thinking or talking about u at all. I've seen ur FOTDs and I think they're great. It's stupid that some people would give u compliments and act all nice just to go on myspace and talk smack. A group just for talking s*hit? How pathetic.
Just try not to let them get to u. Someone said here as well that we all have fan clubs and dislike clubs... but we don't live to please people, so if they like u or not, then so be it. Just come to accept that people like them exist in the world and they are obviously unhappy with their lives. They need to keep their stupid, rude comments to themselves. And if makeup is something u enjoy, keep doing it and don't let them get u down.

Please don't quit!!
smile.gif
We on MUT love ur FOTDs! Plus, that would only make them think they won, and u backed down.

Liz

Celly, Emily on MB made a new group called Lets Talk Shit. I think she posted a bulletin on MB. They really started their shit on Ashlee afford I told one girl off because all she does is criticize Ashlee. They said she doesn't have the skills she thinks she has and is getting a big ego because people compliment her FOTD's. Every post had something said about Ashlee's eyebrows and shadow shape. I told her if she didn't like the way Ashlee applied her makeup to stop looking at her threads.

Oh and they went off about me defending Ashlee on the lets talk shit group. That and that Ashlee doesn't have her own money to buy makeup, but that I get it for her. I am holding my tongue posting on there, but I just may tonight.

Back