If you could marry any celebrity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gerard Way!!!

GerardWay3.jpg

gerardheader3rr.png

or sonny moore

FromFirsttoLast2.JPG

sonny19vz.jpg

Lmao @ Trisha's brushes!!!!
hahaha.gif

Hmmm... Since everyone seemed to pick more than one, here are my candidates for the "Become Mrs. Janelle" pageant!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1. Marcus Schenkenberg - will always be easy on the eyes
wink.gif

2. John Stamos - Uncle Jesse won my heart years ago :icon_love (And kinda sorta looks like Marcus...with dimples you just wanna stick your finger in... so I'll take either !! - LOL)

3. Leonardo DiCaprio - everyone's "Old School" crush, but he's still hot... and one word........ TITANIC. Ooooh that's right Jack, I'll never let go!!! mmmm hmmm!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

4. The YOUNG Elvis - since we're talkin' fantasy anyway, then mine can be made younger AND ressurected from the dead!
tongue.gif

picgross04.jpg

cutestjohn.JPG
039_29956.jpg

http://store1.yimg.com/I/girlsguidetoelvis_1608_127487

If resurrections count, add James Dean and a young Marlon Brando!:icon_love

2300-8020.jpg
dean.jpg

20040704-marlon.jpg
brando-crop.jpg

images279773_Marlon_Brando3.jpg

you know the campbell's slogan, right?

mm, mm...good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by luckystar131 I would marry Brandon Flowers of The Killers! Or Ashton Kutcher (I think him and Brandon resemble in the 3rd pic). Oooh... Brandon's CUTE!!! Never saw him that close up before!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 If resurrections count, add James Dean and a young Marlon Brando!:icon_love
2300-8020.jpg
dean.jpg

20040704-marlon.jpg
brando-crop.jpg

images279773_Marlon_Brando3.jpg

you know the campbell's slogan, right?

mm, mm...good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They were so HOT! I can't take it!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I know, y'all are gonna think I'm a killjoy and why should I bother posting here, but I just wanna say that if I could marry any celebrity I want..well, I wouldn't. I'd marry my bf :icon_love Ok, you can all roll your eyes now. Hehehehe
rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry... I couldn't help it.
tongue.gif

mdb.

Originally Posted by ikebana They were so HOT! I can't take it! I know! I think old school movie stars are much hotter than today's...
Marlon_Brando_258933.jpg
Marlon_Brando_173981.jpg

(well the cigarette I could do without, but his smile:icon_love )

streetcar.jpg
g9.jpg

jacketautograph.JPG
hatautograph.JPG

Okay, on that time machine question...definitely '40s or '50s!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

geesh there are so many. and i will say that you ladies have got some good taste!!!

matt skiba from alkaline trio

mike herrera from MxPx

Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy (because he's so adorably dorky.)

my other loves would have to be:

jake gyllenhaal

ethan embry

topher grace

danny masterson

jared leto

christian bale

ryan gosling

ewan macgregor

vince vaughn

david spade

matthew lawrence haha

*for some reason my photobucket pics werent posting correctly. boo.

Nobody else picked him so I must get him all to myself! HOORAY!!

Clive Owen

heropred.jpg

Wow, I feel old reading this thread...I don't know more than 1/2 of these guys....YIKES

Janelle, when you wrote Marcus I was going to say who the heck is Marcus, but when I scrolled down, I was like Oh YAH, I know who Marcus is....I was so nervous he was going to hook up with China during that VH1 series that they have...can't think of the name of it at the moment....I was yelling at the TV, NO MARCUS NO, SHE's A DUDE!!!!
hahaha.gif

Even If I could, I would stay away from them, I've seen those marriages usually don't last
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean Nobody else picked him so I must get him all to myself! HOORAY!!
Clive Owen

heropred.jpg

I wouldn't marry him but would you lend him out for a weekend or two?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Wow, I feel old reading this thread...I don't know more than 1/2 of these guys....YIKES

Janelle, when you wrote Marcus I was going to say who the heck is Marcus, but when I scrolled down, I was like Oh YAH, I know who Marcus is....I was so nervous he was going to hook up with China during that VH1 series that they have...can't think of the name of it at the moment....I was yelling at the TV, NO MARCUS NO, SHE's A DUDE!!!!
hahaha.gif

the Surreal Life!!! I love that show. it cracks me up. how creepy was mini me in that season? omg.

i came back to this thread because i forgot a very important one: JOHN CUSACK. he's adorable.

Back