If you could marry any celebrity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol I wouldn't marry him but would you lend him out for a weekend or two?
tongue.gif
Depends who you're willing to swap for him !!
biggrin.gif

Well if we're doing Old School, I have really bizarre crush on James Mason. I think it's the voice and the impersonations Eddie Izzard does of him. In fact I'm probably marry Eddie Izzard too, I could steal his MU
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by redrocks Living in a dream land of course.........
Mr. Vin Diesel

Yummy, Yummy!

That is the best pic I've ever seen of him, he looks pretty yummy! I usually don't think he does.

Originally Posted by Cirean That is the best pic I've ever seen of him, he looks pretty yummy! I usually don't think he does. this is the BEST pic of him! lol

Originally Posted by Cirean Depends who you're willing to swap for him !!
biggrin.gif
You crack me up! You drive a hard bargain.

okay! this is a great topic...

ressurections count, okay?

first and foremost - john lennon!

i am a HUGE john lennon fan, and i just think he is the most creative, clever, brilliant, humorous men who has ever lived.

2) george harrison -...sorry...i'm a huge beatles fan...and george was HOT back in the day! he's a great guitarist and a great songwriter....plus an all around standup guy...

3) george's son ravi harrison - he looks just like george, except he is only a year older than me, brown educated, talented musician like his dad....

4) christian bale - i've had a crush on him since he was in "newsies" and the crush has yet to die. plus he is married to a serbian girl, and i am serbian...so you know...maybe if they get divorced...

5.)Gael Garcia Bernal - he is smoldering....short...but smoldering!

6.)Dermot Mulrooney - i just think he's really goodllooking...

...okay...that's it...my boyfriend always makes fun of me for being so celebrity obsessed!

jessica

Liz is this Vin Diesel,or am I dreaming??:icon_love

In this picture he is sooo HOT!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Liz this is the BEST pic of him! lol

I don't wanna marry him, but he sure is cute, Gabriel Rios :icon_love

gabriel-Rios-foto-2.gif

You girls can have Vin Diesel, he's not my type
smile.gif
have fun with him
tongue.gif

Kim are you serious?? If I were you I would go to that Starbucks every day!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If I had see Vin Diesel like your friend,and heard his voice I would faint!!
icon_eek.gif
His voice it's the sexiest thing on him!!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Naturally OMG ..he is just ...YUMMY ..like you said!
Here's a funny ..my best friend ..had NO IDEA who he was ...and back when she was living in Baltimore ..she was in a Starbucks getting her coffee and runs into this guy ..sexy voice ...shaved head ...and he was EXTREMELY polite to her ..blah blah blah ..She said she thought he was someone important or whatever ..but had no idea who he was ...was driving out of town car! I showed her a picture of Vin and she said .."Yeah ..that was the guy" ...OMG ..I would have pissed my pants if that happened to me! She said he was really nice and charming ...can you imagine ..running into Vin Diesel in a Starbucks! I love my husband ..don't get me wrong ..but I'd have followed that man anywhere!
icon_lol.gif

Yeah in the movies he seems to be always the "bad boy"!!!

But it doesn't bother me! hehe
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Unfortunately that Starbucks is over 2 hours away, otherwise I'd be camping out there! I couldn't believe she didn't know who he was ...just by his voice alone! GOD ..it's giving me shivers thinking about him talking ...yes ...very very sexy! I'm just glad she said he was very nice ..would have ruined my image of him if he'd been an as***** or something ..you know!

LOL, Kim and Liz!

Liz- You are right that IS the best picture of Vin.

Kim- I'd be camping out there with you!

I actually read in an article that he's a big mamma's boy and is really into his family and friends. He's supposed to be really down to earth too.

Rumor though is that he's gay.
icon_sad.gif

That would just crush some of my dreams!!! LOL

Originally Posted by redrocks LOL, Kim and Liz!
Liz- You are right that IS the best picture of Vin.

Kim- I'd be camping out there with you!

I actually read in an article that he's a big mamma's boy and is really into his family and friends. He's supposed to be really down to earth too.

Rumor though is that he's gay.
icon_sad.gif

That would just crush some of my dreams!!! LOL

I think men start the gay rumors about every actor we girls like, jealousy is a terrible thing
icon_lol.gif

Of course Kim, Vin is too hot for your PDA!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Well ..apparently my PDA overheated from having VIN as wallpaper ..I had to reset it and reload from backups! Poor thing ..she just couldn't handle it (not that I blame her) ..whew!

lol. i WISH i was there for that photoshoot too!!!!!!!!!

that pic has been my desktop for a long time. and i have a 21" monitor
wink.gif
hehe

he's also my wallpaper on my myspace page. so it's vin over and over and over again. hehe

Brad! I'd completely erase Angelina from his mind.

Angelina who?! That's right!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Brad! I'd completely erase Angelina from his mind. Angelina who?! That's right!
wink.gif

Sofia, that is such a great pic of Brad and George Clooney. They're both handsome, but Brad has that special something. Sex appeal, I guess. I think his lips look so kissable. Sigh.....

icon_wink.gif

Back