If you could marry any celebrity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope i havent answered this already, but it would be hayden christensen. actually i wouldnt marry him because i dont want to get married, but i wouldnt mind being his partner
wink.gif

Johnny Depp or Wentworth Miller. Wentworth Miller is so hot <3 plus he has such a smooth voice.

I am so ashamed to reply to this.

#1. I am so old, so all mine are REALLY OLD MEN.

#2. I have very odd tastes in Men. ( Deep Breath)....

O.K. Here goes...I have lots. I'd marry them all. I'm a little too much like my namesake..Elizabeth Taylor.

In No Order:

Ben Affleck (Ok ewww..we know)

Hayden Christensen - I also thinks he's cute, cottoncandy

Craig T. Nelson - I love him and his Harley's. He seems so sexy, in control, and smart...but he also kinda scares me. He would have none of my nonsense and probably arrest me

Steven Tyler - yep, that Old Ugly Monkey as my BF calls him.

Anthony "Tony" Robbins - Motivational Speaker with a goatee who runs around a lot. Has a Really Deep Voice and can't shut up...I'd give away my tennis bracelet to see what he looks like..uh...ok..

Jason London - He was Bobby Ray in To Wong Foo...etc. and was the lead in Dazed and Confused..I'd do Jail Time if he would look twice at me.

Charleton Heston- O.K. I know now he's like 80, but rent Planet of theApes.,Moses, whatever. He is one of the most perfect men the creator put on earth. Why did he have to go all mental with the gun thing?

Sam Elliott- Again, old. Rent the Lifeguard. That voice, that smile, that hair! OMG!

I like Deep Voices, Lotsa Hair, Lotsa Teeth.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I wouldn't honestly want to marry any celebrity. Once they hit it big, I lose all interest in the, bc it seems like so many of them end up SOOO messed up!
If these guys were REGULAR people, I might consider dating them (in no particular order):

- Ryan Gosling (like him better when he is scruffy like this vvv)

http://www.leilanebelli.blogger.com....sling_blog.jpg

- Robbie Williams

http://www.aric-dacia.com/robbie/2004_blacksuit.jpg

- Ryan Reynolds (this guy is freakin' HAWT!! Scruffy or not!)

http://www.hiser-leigh.com/archives/...tyville062.jpg

If I can say something here, Leila,I think you and Robbie Williams would make a very fetching couple.

Originally Posted by cottoncandy i hope i havent answered this already, but it would be hayden christensen. actually i wouldnt marry him because i dont want to get married, but i wouldnt mind being his partner
wink.gif
Very Good Taste.
Ooh, I forgot Owen Wilson. He is such a Strange Ranger. And Funny.

Ok so I would have three husbands!
laughing.gif

My Actor Husband:
inlove.gif

Christian Bale (overall best husband potential b/c he has just the right mix of intelligence, sexiness, sweetness and masculinity and edginess so I would never be bored). I have also loved him for about 12-13 years now so he has seniority.

baleshirt.jpg

My Musician Husband:

Chris Cornell (one of the best rock singers of all time, period. also smart, funny and sexy and multitalented).

Here he is modeling for the 2006 Spring Men's clothing line for John Varvatos.
icon_smile.gif

chrisvarvatos.jpg

My Sports/Basketball Husband:

Kevin Martin (aka the guy that hit the amazing layup over Tim Duncan winning Game 3 of the playoff series with the Kings-Spurs series, but I have liked him since last summer when I attended a summer camp he played at.)
satisfied.gif

kevfand.jpg

in no order:

wentworth miller (prison break)

danny pino (cold case)

mark ruffalo (just like heaven)

Originally Posted by pinkbundles in no order:
wentworth miller (prison break)

danny pino (cold case)

mark ruffalo (just like heaven)

If you like Mark Ruffalo, you HAVE to see Rumor Has it, it is hilarious and one of the best movies I've seen lately!
laughing.gif

Thomas Gibson (Greg fr Dharma & Greg), Robert Redford circa Indecent Proposal,

and Tuxedo Mask... sure, he's a cartoon but wowee..

Back