If you could marry any celebrity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by redrocks Ahhhhh......to be that photographer, even for a moment.....:icon_love OH MY GOSH!!!! I thought this was a greek statue when I saw the thumbnail.

Oh my, this IS the best pic of Vin I've ever seen!... and my new wallpaper
biggrin.gif
Thanks Liz!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Liz, have you seen this one?
wink.gif

And one Polish hunk, wouldn't want to marry him, but he's sooo cute! :icon_love that I could borrow him for some time
biggrin.gif
lol.

Originally Posted by Jelonek Oh my, this IS the best pic of Vin I've ever seen!... and my new wallpaper
biggrin.gif
Thanks Liz!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Liz, have you seen this one?
wink.gif

And one Polish hunk, wouldn't want to marry him, but he's sooo cute! :icon_love that I could borrow him for some time
biggrin.gif
lol.

hehe. no problem! that pic that you posted is actually from his movie "XXX". it's at the end when they'r eon a vaction in some tropical island. is it sad that i know that?? lol

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. no problem! that pic that you posted is actually from his movie "XXX". it's at the end when they'r eon a vaction in some tropical island. is it sad that i know that?? lol His xxx movie?? Oh my, didn't now about it
biggrin.gif
So sad there is a chest in this pic only, LOLOL ok ok a glass of water and I'm calmed down again
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. no problem! that pic that you posted is actually from his movie "XXX". it's at the end when they'r eon a vaction in some tropical island. is it sad that i know that?? lol Then we are both in trouble Liz, because I knew that too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jelonek His xxx movie?? Oh my, didn't now about it
biggrin.gif
So sad there is a chest in this pic only, LOLOL ok ok a glass of water and I'm calmed down again
wink.gif
LOL Wow, I only wish!

Not THAT kind of xxx movie.
eek.gif

The movie was called XXX or Triple X. He plays a bad boy who was hired by the government to find out what's going on in this gang of sorts. If he does the job he's supposed to, his police record will be erased. No explicit scenes of any type.

Originally Posted by redrocks LOL Wow, I only wish!
Not THAT kind of xxx movie.
eek.gif

The movie was called XXX or Triple X. He plays a bad boy who was hired by the government to find out what's going on in this gang of sorts. If he does the job he's supposed to, his police record will be erased. No explicit scenes of any type.

OMG! I'm such a dork, hahaha. I totally forgot about this film
biggrin.gif
When someone writes "xxx movie and Vin" I have only one thing in my mind
wink.gif
Yeah wish, lmao
icon_redface.gif

ha ha i would choose Vin too! I felt like such a dork for having him as my desktop, but now that I know there are others I feel fine about it lol! He's makes bald hot!

He's Greek how he couldn't be hot???
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Greek Power!!!

Originally Posted by glowgirl83 Mine would have to be John Stamos- he seems like hed be sucha wonderful husband, and hes HOT too!

Not a bad choice sassychic.
wink.gif

I'd pick George Clooney. He has that whole tall, dark & handsome thing going. Ok maybe not that tall but his smoothness and charm more than make up for it. He's gotten better looking with age too. Ahhh, a girl can dream...
tongue.gif

Oh God...Who would I like to marry..lets see

Well Vin Diesil : He is just hott and rugged

Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock::: I LOVE his smile and he is Fuc^ing Sexy

Sean Paul: Have you seen him Dance Oh Godddd The way he moves his hips ....

Oh and Ps Ladies Vin is Gay.... He came out a couple of years ago on the tonight show with Jay Leno... I almost died when I saw it...But I think I can change him ( Stright gurl in Denial)

Well Actually he said he was Bi...But his prefference (did I spell that right) Was Men..So I call that Gay

Originally Posted by jasminonline Oh and Ps Ladies Vin is Gay.... He came out a couple of years ago on the tonight show with Jay Leno... I almost died when I saw it...But I think I can change him ( Stright gurl in Denial)
Well Actually he said he was Bi...But his prefference (did I spell that right) Was Men..So I call that Gay

I think you would be fighting Liz for this one. lol

Back