If you could marry any celebrity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jasminonline Oh and Ps Ladies Vin is Gay.... He came out a couple of years ago on the tonight show with Jay Leno... I almost died when I saw it...But I think I can change him ( Stright gurl in Denial)
Well Actually he said he was Bi...But his prefference (did I spell that right) Was Men..So I call that Gay

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!!!
i heard rumors about him being gay, but i always figured that people were hating on him and making it up!

Takeshi Kaneshiro, from "House of Flying Daggers." :icon_love He's just gorgeous and elegant looking.

abbsrtrt4.gif

I want Jake Gyllenhaal (havent told bf that I have his pic on my desktop, lol), Jared Leto, Keith Urban, or the mother of all men, Tim McGraw (well I cant compete with his wife Faith Hill though, lol). I like Nascar a lot, so most of them will do, but my favorites are Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson (wow)-he is married though, or Kasey Kahne

Almost forgot- Colin Farrell, but not marriage, just a night, lol

Wentworth Miller - he is so handsome! He played in video " We belong together" ( Mariah Carey). I think he is cool!

Originally Posted by neelaa Wentworth Miller - he is so handsome! He played in video " We belong together" ( Mariah Carey). I think he is cool! oooh. ditto on that! can't wait till the show comes back on later this month!!!

1. Adrien Brody, I met him when I was working as a receptionist in a hotel where he stayed /I believe it was Pianist premiere/. He is most handsome and cute guy ever!!!!!!

2. Vin Diesel, his voice and body rocks!!!

3. Keanu Reeves - perfect man.

4. Robbie Williams - bad boy
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't honestly want to marry any celebrity. Once they hit it big, I lose all interest in the, bc it seems like so many of them end up SOOO messed up!

If these guys were REGULAR people, I might consider dating them (in no particular order):

- Ryan Gosling (like him better when he is scruffy like this vvv)

Ryan%20Gosling_blog.jpg

- Robbie Williams

2004_blacksuit.jpg

- Ryan Reynolds (this guy is freakin' HAWT!! Scruffy or not!)

amityville062.jpg

Laurence Fishburne, I've been following this mans history since he was Josh on All My Children--he was 14 years old.:icon_love A very Intelligent Bad Boy, just the way that I like 'em.

Gerald Way - My Chemical Romance

Orlando Bloom

Jared Leto

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Naturally Oh Ryan was pretty hot looking (IMHO) in the Notebook! WHEW YES HE WAS!! Oh my goodness! I wish the movie wasn't so terribly sad so I could watch it every day... Yummy scruffiness! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Sirvinya Michael Shanks. Droooooools...........
michael_shanks_2000-2001_bw1.jpg

Who is that little bit of loveliness? An actor?

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Who is that little bit of loveliness? An actor? Yeeees, he plays Dr Daniel Jackson in the tv series of Stargate.

I want to marry with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson...

AAAAAAAAAAAHH girls, he is soooo hot, look at those brown sugar-colored skin, those lips...MMMMHH.

Dwayne please hear meee:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Attachment 12518

Attachment 12519

Personally, I couldn't marry any celebrity no matter how good looking they are. I couldn't deal with the kissing and sex scenes they'd have to do. I know its a job and all in a day's work, but I'd prefer someone with a job in which they do not have to kiss and pretend to have sex with someone for a living.
icon_lol.gif

Well, ever since at the tender age of 8 I announced to my friends that I was going to marry Matt Goss (from 80's band 'Bros', fellow brits will probably know who I mean) I still feel that urge whenever I see him and I still think that I should honour that pledge.........
icon_redface.gif
So here's the shortlist:

1. Matt Goss :icon_love

2. SAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_love

3. Nick Lachey (So damm handsome it should be illegal!) :icon_love

Aaawww Trisha, I had to laugh about mark from westlife, you poor love!
icon_wink.gif
I think you should take that as a sign that you MUST go all out to get Daniel! (anyone who can write and sing a song as beautiful as 'If your'e not the one' needs a good wife!).
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Back