I'm pissed...:(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Some SA's really suck! Definitely speak to her manager! What she did is NOT ok. Especially the ones that look up and down at you like you cant afford it. Ass.

That is so incredibly rude! I would definitley complain about her, that is unacceptable and extremely unprofessional, you should NOT be made to feel bad about receiving your free item.

What a BIIIOOOtch

She obviously doesn't no squat about marketing b/c free samples are what make soooo many people buy the product at a later date - or buy something else the store (counter) is offering. I don't know how many times I've gone to Victoria Secret for free panties and walked out $100 poorer. LOL

I would definitely complain. A cashier at Food Lion really rubbed me the wrong way a few months ago, and as soon as I got home I made a complaint.

i would go through a hellata hassle just to give her troubles... u see i got no one ever who dare to mess with me becoz they know wt theyre gonna get
smile.gif

most of the time i know what i can do to get the person who humiliate me in troubles. and it applies to all people.. he... he .. he....

That is awful and disgusting- report her immediatley! That is such BAD customer service wow
frown.gif
I would have knocked her out
box.gif

What a b****!!!!! You should have talked to the manager. But since you didn't you should write to Clinique on their site explaining the situation, and how you spend alot of money on Clinique products and how you were disgusted at the behaviour of the counter sales lady, make a huge stink about it, they will probably give you something for free.

You should of been like after she gave your perfume " Whats your name again?" then when she say her name you say " Thank you ______ your manager is goin to have a word with you after i talk to her."

That's horrible. I would NEVER shop with them again.

Poor thing.

Pfft.... spread the word.

Originally Posted by nursie /img/forum/go_quote.gif you should complain, and then you might get more free stuff!
smile.gif
This is true. I sent a complaint on the Applebees website after the MANAGER at out local one repeatadly called last call on food and alcohol witch were supposed to be at like 12 for food and like 1 for alcohol....but she was doing it at like 11pm. And she would bring us our ticket and try to rush us out like an hour and a half before they even closed. So anyway I sent a complaint and got all kinds of vouchers and "dine on us" certificates!! Maybe you'll get lucky.

ive gotten some really obnioux people at different makeup counters (especially if i look like crap, or dressed not really nice cause i just came from school or woke up or something where i wasnt motivated to do anything with myself).

i only go to one clinique counter though cause the people know me and generally nice.

Please report this woman!!!! That is really inexcusable behavior! She's getting paid to give excellent customer service. I remember a similar thing happening to me when I walked up to a Estee Lauder counter and handed her a coupon for a free miniature bottle of some perfume. She simply grabbed it from my hand, got the bottle from a drawer behind her and basically looked at me like, "you can leave now." PFFT. I felt like she thought I was cheap or something but I just ignored her because she didn't actually SAY anything. I was like, I got my free bottle of perfume!! Woohoo!!

You have every right to complain to the manager because that SA was super rude. Without us customers, they would be out of a freakin job.

It doesnt matter that she didnt say it directly to you she said it & you heard it. You need to report her. Why would she even expect you to buy a full size before trying it? So if she uses her employee discount does that make her a free loader too?

If I were you, I would report her stupid arse!

She had no right to say that, I would most definitely report her!

I don't know what it is about people behind makeup counters (especially Clinique, because I've had the same type of trouble), but they can be major biotches sometimes! Granted, I can understand if someone is having a bad day, but to call someone names? Nuh-uh, no one should be calling names like that!

Report her!

Back