In your opinion, what's the nicest smelling perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My personal favorite is "Heart" by Garden Botanica. It is the freshest, cleanest, and most femininely "soft" smelling of all perfumes I've ever come across to date! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been loving Vera Wang Princess, being a fourteen-year-old. I've heard a lot of good things about Miss Dior Cherie, so maybe I'll go check that out. Do any of you think the scent would be too mature?

I absolutely love Sexy Little Things from Victoria's Secret. It's not super expensive, but it smells amazing.

When they went on sale, I bought another bottle to keep in my purse. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In my opinion, the nicest smelling perfume is CHANEL N°5. Timeless and classic.

I'm a fan of light, fruity scents as well--especially citrus.  But I'd have to say that my favorite scent is Rem de Reminiscence Paris which is a beachy scent.  It's probably the only fragrance I've worn that elicited "Omigod, what are you wearing?"  My yoga instructor said it reminded her of sex on the beach.  Not the fruity drink, but actually the combination of sex and beach.

That's a pretty good review IMO...

I used to wear miss dior cherie when I was younger.

Recently my boyfriend bought a new perfume for me and I got a miss dior cherie mini with it.

I still love how it smells but I think its a "young" scent. A lot of young girls wear it (16 year olds)

Maybe I will buy it again some day, but I much rather prefer Estee Lauder's Sensuous, Guess by Guess or Absolutely me by Escada.

All these scents are soft, very sweet and a bit tropical except for the Estee Lauder one.

I do hate it that almost every good, long lasting scent is so bloody expensive :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(

Originally Posted by Sahana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In my opinion, the nicest smelling perfume is CHANEL N°5. Timeless and classic.
One of my favorites.  Opium, No. 5 and No. 19 are probably my tops.  Opium I wear everyday though.

I love the smell of Shalimar by Guerlain, but like others have mentioned, some things don't work for people.  It smells like I spent $125 for eau de talc, I smell like I used a ton of dry shampoo and then did a quick baby powder bath.  If it smelled good on me, it'd be one of my favorites.

There is something about Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique. Its a very mysterious scent. Their commercial really sum it up for me. Its like..."a blonde wearing light beige lace in a vanilla-amber scented, slightly dusty bedroom". lol

Back