Influenster "Love VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm excited to get mine!

Good morning, Makeupgooroo!!!!

I cannot wait to get mine, too!!!

Nice day!!!
yey.gif

I didn't get an invite for the Love Voxbox, but the Holiday Voxbox was awesome.  I did get an invite from Influenster to possibly be selected for a new household product??  That might be interesting if I qualify.

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get an invite for the Love Voxbox, but the Holiday Voxbox was awesome.  I did get an invite from Influenster to possibly be selected for a new household product??  That might be interesting if I qualify.
Hi Brandyboop!!

I did get the invite too!!!  So excited!!!

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I filled out that survey also.  It made me think it was a dish cleaning sponge.  Which oddly excites me?

Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I filled out that survey also.  It made me think it was a dish cleaning sponge.  Which oddly excites me?

Cjeanette, I am thinking ... sponge or dish soap ...

This is suppose to be my 4th box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My first one (eco friendly?) had some shipping issues so blah =/ Hopefully boxes come in on the East coast today!

I have no idea how they pick people! This is my first box and I have had my blog for over 2 years and a google page rank 3. I was looking at others on their fb who are getting one and they JUST started a blog to get a box.

Jeez it must be pretty random them...maybe it depends on your badges and what you're most interested in too...i'm hoping I can eventually get a foodie one at some point.

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have no idea how they pick people! This is my first box and I have had my blog for over 2 years and a google page rank 3. I was looking at others on their fb who are getting one and they JUST started a blog to get a box.

I have been trying to figure out how they decide as well. My Love Voxbox shipped on Friday, it's my first one and I don't have a blog either. Hmmm.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jeez it must be pretty random them...maybe it depends on your badges and what you're most interested in too...i'm hoping I can eventually get a foodie one at some point.

i received all my badges before the valentine box, and still didn't receive an email for one-don't get it...

Originally Posted by Stemarber /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some people posted pictures of their Voxbox on Facebook! Check it out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ster

Thank you, Stemarber!!!!!!

My husband is going to be very happy with the Ghirardelli bar!!!!!

I have never tried before the nail press, yeahhh!!!

Back