Influenster "Love VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a free service. I wouldn't expect to get a box every time.  If you want something every time, there are plenty of other subscription sites that you can pay for and be guaranteed to get something every single time.  Until then, I'd just sit back and wait until you get one and get excited knowing that you WILL eventually get sent you something...for free!

it all depends on ur badges. this is my first one as well but i have a blog that has had 1000+ views in 1 month and its nothing about beauty

I was kind of meh about the whole program until I randomly got an email that I could opt in for a box. So I did, because it's free, and was no cost or commitment for me. That's the only thing I like. Plus, it gives me things to write about as far as social media. I've engaged influenster a few times on Twitter. I always was under the impression the more active you are on social media outlets, perhaps the better chances you have. If I never get another box, that's fine. If I get chosen again, I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

I got the holiday voxbox and I never tweeted about it or facebooked as a lot of the people on my fb dot know about my blog/yt/business. All I did was blog about it and did the reviews. It could be because I have close to 14,000 subs but I signed up, opened a few badges and never went back to the site. Then I was invited to holiday. 

I did everything they said and was invited to the vday one. 

I should be getting my box really soon...can't wait since it looks like the Love box is really good!

I got my box today and I love it! It's the same products as everyone else's but these are reallly good products for a free box. 
wub.gif

I haven't either (i'm in phoenix) and that doesn't seem unusual for stuff shipping USPS. My family is in Chicago and stuff can take *forever* from there. Hopefully we will get them soon, though!

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't either (i'm in phoenix) and that doesn't seem unusual for stuff shipping USPS. My family is in Chicago and stuff can take *forever* from there. Hopefully we will get them soon, though!

Ditto on non-receipt as of yet.

Also ditto on Phoenix LOL

Mine showed up today, hope some of yours did too. I'm am so excited about the Stash tea, I already love the brand and there are a bunch of flavors I haven't gotten to try yet. 

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine showed up today, hope some of yours did too. I'm am so excited about the Stash tea, I already love the brand and there are a bunch of flavors I haven't gotten to try yet. 

Stash is awesome. Their fusion green + white tea always has a spot in my cupboard. I love that the box we got has 9 different flavors! Definitely some variety. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I put on the nail stickers this afternoon and I have to admit they look pretty awesome. It's not something I thought I'd be in to, but I love the leopard and they were super easy. Hopefully they wear well.

I'm going on day 5 of mine...and I am super hard on my nails. Lots of typing, handwashing, and etc. Still going strong and looking as good as Day 1 - with some nail growth at the bottom!

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going on day 5 of mine...and I am super hard on my nails. Lots of typing, handwashing, and etc. Still going strong and looking as good as Day 1 - with some nail growth at the bottom!

Awesome! 

Back