Influenster "Love VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen an e-mail for the dishwashing thing.  Sad, I was hoping that since I don't own a dishwasher I might be bumped up higher in priority, since we have to wash allllll our stuff by hand.

woohoo, I was selected to receive a beauty vox box in early May! Based on the survey, it looks like it will be about fragrance and concealer.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

woohoo, I was selected to receive a beauty vox box in early May! Based on the survey, it looks like it will be about fragrance and concealer.
I just got my email too, I'm excited it's my first voxbox

Oh man, I hope I get picked for that but I doubt I will due to just getting the dishwashing kit. 
frown.gif
 I started a general discussion topic for Influenster a few days ago. 
biggrin.gif
 Figured we should have a general discussion place for it as there are always different boxes/kits from them going out.

I just got an email as well, but I can't sign up through the Opt in Survey because the site is down. This will be my first box!

Originally Posted by LadyEarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email as well, but I can't sign up through the Opt in Survey because the site is down. This will be my first box!

I had a few issues trying to fill out the survey but as able to do it a few mins ago give it some time then try.

Originally Posted by Captureit02 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a few issues trying to fill out the survey but as able to do it a few mins ago give it some time then try.

Got signed up, thanks - seems this box may be geared towards make up!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wohoo!! I got it too! Im excited, my first box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay! I got the email as well & took the survey. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The site was super slow but after a few tries, it went through. I hope I get it.

wow..  im so shocked! i really didnt think i would get picked!

Hi dena fletcher,

We are excited to pass along the good news that you have been selected to receive our next VoxBox of products! What does this mean? That in early May you’ll receive your very own box of awesome complimentary goodies to test out, review, evaluate and recommend to your social circles! 

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

has anyone received one before??  are there more than 2 products in a box???    :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last box I received had maybe 5 products?  It was the Christmas Holiday box.  Here's the thread for that:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/122493/infuenster-holiday-voxbox-2011-spoiler-for-those-that-are-signed-up-but-havent-received-theirs-yet

This thread has what came in the Love box if you look at the earlier posts.

I made a new thread for the Beauty Box (name pending for now until we hear the official announcement)

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/125109/influenster-spring-beauty-box

So jealous of you all. Did anyone who got the offer get the LoveBox or Dishwashing box? I'm curious to see if some people can overlap boxes.

I got the Love VoxBox and the Dishwashing box, but not this one!

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So jealous of you all. Did anyone who got the offer get the LoveBox or Dishwashing box? I'm curious to see if some people can overlap boxes.

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Love and Dishwashing and no offer for this one.  

Posting this in both forums. I asked to see if they have extra boxes (because I love free stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) and they wrote me back. It looks like this is for people who haven't had a box this year:

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for checking in!  We were so excited to have you as a part of our Love VoxBox program and look forward to partnering in future programs, but this particular May Beauty VoxBox is reserved for members who have not yet received a box this year.  As you can imagine, we have thousands of members who are eager to be a part of our program and we want to give them an opportunity to get involved as well.  That being said, we have many programs in the pipeline (Mom Box in May, Summer Ready, etc) and will let you know when we open those up!

Thanks again for being such a great member!
All the best,
Influenster

Back