Influenster "Love VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got my box last Friday. I had seen the reviews on twitter & FB for the Venus & Olay razor they included, and thought they were a bunch of crap. But then I tried it, and realized you really  do not need any shave gel (or body wash, if you're cheap like me), and you don't get any razor burn or that rough, dragging, scratching feeling without it. This is great for traveling! I'm only going to buy these refill heads from now on. 

Originally Posted by doodlebug /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FINALLY got my box last Friday. I had seen the reviews on twitter & FB for the Venus & Olay razor they included, and thought they were a bunch of crap. But then I tried it, and realized you really  do not need any shave gel (or body wash, if you're cheap like me), and you don't get any razor burn or that rough, dragging, scratching feeling without it. This is great for traveling! I'm only going to buy these refill heads from now on. 
I was outrageously surprised! However, after doing my legs and pits, I felt like the conditioners around the blades were quite a bit diminished. I'll have to see how many more uses I get out of it! I haven't found the Olay refill cartridges anywhere around yet!

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know how to do product reviews on the influenster website? 

Go here http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews click the product you want to review and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the product's page to fill in the review form :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ya, that's my concern as well... We shall see!

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was outrageously surprised! However, after doing my legs and pits, I felt like the conditioners around the blades were quite a bit diminished. I'll have to see how many more uses I get out of it! I haven't found the Olay refill cartridges anywhere around yet!

I agree. I did my legs this morning and I felt like the lotion things were almost gone. I also had a weird mucusy stringy consistency in my legs that I had to really wash off. It was kinda gross. But I did use a shaving gel. Maybe that's what I get for not reading directions.

I had that weird consistency too and I didn't use any shaving gel or anything. I think it was the product itself. It was kind of gross...but it did wash off so I just tried to ignore it. lol

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree. I did my legs this morning and I felt like the lotion things were almost gone. I also had a weird mucusy stringy consistency in my legs that I had to really wash off. It was kinda gross. But I did use a shaving gel. Maybe that's what I get for not reading directions.

Originally Posted by ageofanxiety /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had that weird consistency too and I didn't use any shaving gel or anything. I think it was the product itself. It was kind of gross...but it did wash off so I just tried to ignore it. lol

Lol, Gilette Venus + Olay Snot Moisturizing Bars, bahahahaha. I had the same weird stringy goopiness too, but my legs were so dang soft so I was like "I ain't even mad."

I got picked for the dishwashing kit - so weird that they chose me but whatever. Did anyone else get the email about it?

I got picked too!!!!!

Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got picked for the dishwashing kit - so weird that they chose me but whatever. Did anyone else get the email about it?

Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got picked!  I am excited to try it.

Odd. I was approved for the Love VoxBox, but when I check my account, it says nothing scheduled, and I've never received it. Ah well, c'est la guerre!

You're not missing too much, honestly.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Odd. I was approved for the Love VoxBox, but when I check my account, it says nothing scheduled, and I've never received it. Ah well, c'est la guerre!

I just opened my box today. lol Sort of. I had previously opened it but never got around to blogging about it. I'm working on the blog entry now. lol

Back