Influenster Spring "Beauty VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still super excited about getting a voxbox - I received confirmation of voxbox receiving the survey I'm completed and a request for an updated address. Looks like I'm all set for the box in May. This combined with the Gossip Girl Birchbox, makes me super excited about seeing the mail carrier next month.

This will be my first voxbox -what should I expect? Are these full size samples? Deluxe samples? What do the survey look like? ect.

Originally Posted by LadyEarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still super excited about getting a voxbox - I received confirmation of voxbox receiving the survey I'm completed and a request for an updated address. Looks like I'm all set for the box in May. This combined with the Gossip Girl Birchbox, makes me super excited about seeing the mail carrier next month.

This will be my first voxbox -what should I expect? Are these full size samples? Deluxe samples? What do the survey look like? ect.

They're almost always full size products. The survey is a series of questions asking you if you shared the products with your facebook/twitter/blog/youtube, how you rate the products, etc.

I have nearly every badge unlocked I think but one (which is the baby boomer badge I believe) and have tried to be active on the site for the past couple of months.  I have not received any invites for a box yet, which I do find really odd.  I was *really* expecting an invite for the Spring Beauty Box, but alas did not get one =( ... especially now that I hear the box was being offered to those who haven't gotten to try a VoxBox yet.  I'm kind of crestfallen now, I know it's silly to get crestfallen over something free like this, but I seriously have been drooling over the amazing samples (which are often full sized) people get in their boxes.  I sent them a message asking them if they would consider sending me a box if there was any surplus.  I think I seemed really desperate though. lol...hopefully they'll feel bad for me and send me a box.

For me I think I unlocked maybe 5-6 badges initially and I maybe one review of a product - about a month or two ago. Then I went back once more a week later after setting up my profile and filled out the twitter badge and the uni badge.

I am still super surprise they sent me an invite. After the recent invite I unlocked all badges except the examiner, blogger, bride, mom, cat, dog, boomer because they don't apply to me.

This morning I finally finished enough reviews to get Examiner.

I'm so very curious about how they choose who to invite -maybe a random mix of those who have received vox boxes in the past, new sign ups who have a few badges in common with the voxbox offered and those with a great track record in influencing products through social media?

Ahhh, I'm really excited!
yey.gif

I'm excited too - but they did however notice their faux paux with posting the item I gave the spoiler alert above for... It's been removed.  
icon_eek.gif

Soooo..........I'm new to vox box and was chosen for this box......when do we typically receive shipping notices? And what location does influenster ship their boxes from?

Hello all! I have just joined this site, but I have been lurking for a while!

I was thrilled to be chosen for a Spring Beauty VoxBox. This will be my first time receiving a VoxBox, so I am very excited! The anticipation is killing me. I seen they posted on their Facebook page that they are waiting on one more item, then the beauty boxes will be mailed out. I can't wait to have the box in my hands!!
yey.gif

I'm not 100% sure how they do this yet. It's an awesome service so I'm not hating but, I got the Love Voxbox, blogged about it and did a LOT with it, I got all of the badges from it, and I still didn't get this box(which doesn't makes sense since my badges are pretty beauty oriented. I'm kinda sad, but I love what Influesnter does soo, I'm not TOO mad :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> plenty of people didn't get the one that I did sooo

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not 100% sure how they do this yet. It's an awesome service so I'm not hating but, I got the Love Voxbox, blogged about it and did a LOT with it, I got all of the badges from it, and I still didn't get this box(which doesn't makes sense since my badges are pretty beauty oriented. I'm kinda sad, but I love what Influesnter does soo, I'm not TOO mad :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> plenty of people didn't get the one that I did sooo
A lot of people have joined lately so I'm sure they were just trying to give us newbies a chance. Very few that have received boxes in the past if any, were not selected for this box. They made it a point to give us newbz first dibs.

Originally Posted by Cynnelise /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A lot of people have joined lately so I'm sure they were just trying to give us newbies a chance. Very few that have received boxes in the past if any, were not selected for this box. They made it a point to give us newbz first dibs.

Good! It's probably because a LOT of people got bad about the Love Voxbox(I don't know how you can get mad about something free, but people do). So I guess it's good they did that, my only suggestion to them would be that they don't say that the more badges you have the better your chances(which they do say) because that just isn't true :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good! It's probably because a LOT of people got bad about the Love Voxbox(I don't know how you can get mad about something free, but people do). So I guess it's good they did that, my only suggestion to them would be that they don't say that the more badges you have the better your chances(which they do say) because that just isn't true :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well the other thing is badges are SUPER easy to get, so I'm sure a lot of ppeople have a lot of badges. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Good! It's probably because a LOT of people got bad about the Love Voxbox(I don't know how you can get mad about s omething free, but people do). So I guess it's good they did that, my only suggestion to them would be that they don't say that the more badges you have the better your chances(which they do say) because that just isn't true :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You've got to realize that there are a LOT more badges than just the "Influence" and "Lifestyle" badges available to unlock when you register.  Each VoxBox itself received is a potential badge, as well as each product in the VoxBox comes with a challenge to qualify for a "brand" badge, so anybody who has received even one VoxBox might already have 5-8+ badges over you.  Someone who has been with Influenster for a few years probably has received more than one or two VoxBoxes already, so even 15-20 badges really isn't a lot.

FYI this was from their facebook:

Just an FYI, this box selection was made by looking at specific demographics given by our sponsors and is going to almost all ‘new’ Influensters who met the qualifications and haven’t had an opportunity to be a tester yet this year.
I actually qualify in that group -- I joined in December (received the Holiday VoxBox last year), and have not received a box in 2012 yet.

I have not qualified for a box since I joined Influenster. I figured since this most recent one was a beauty box and geared towards new members who have not received one yet I'd likely qualify, but nope. Bummed out lol

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have not qualified for a box since I joined Influenster. I figured since this most recent one was a beauty box and geared towards new members who have not received one yet I'd likely qualify, but nope. Bummed out lol
Me too.

I CANT WAIT TO GET MY "BEAUTY" VOX BOX THIS IS MY 1ST TIME GETTING PICK IM SO EXCITED ITS THE 4TH OF MAY AND I HAVE'NT GOT IT YET.. SO WE WILL C HOW LONG IT TAKES IM REALLY HAPPY I GOT PICK AND ITS ALL ABOUT MAKEUP SOMETHING I LOVE AND STILL BE IN LOVE WITH .. I HOPE THE GIRLS WHO GOT PICK AND READING THIS ENJOY AS WELL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MAKEUP BY COOKIE ON YOUTUBE 

Originally Posted by Polished10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello all! I have just joined this site, but I have been lurking for a while!

I was thrilled to be chosen for a Spring Beauty VoxBox. This will be my first time receiving a VoxBox, so I am very excited! The anticipation is killing me. I seen they posted on their Facebook page that they are waiting on one more item, then the beauty boxes will be mailed out. I can't wait to have the box in my hands!!
yey.gif
oh so they havent shipped yet..   i was wondering..   no email and no box, i was getting worried...... 

I have been a member of Influenster since November and I have twelve badges. I received the Holiday VoxBox and I was also notified that I will be receiving the Spring Beauty VoxBox as well. I am super excited! I think there will be a concealer in this one. I wonder what else is going to be in there. I was going through what was in the last VoxBox and it was a pretty decent haul. So yay! Also, Influenster said that they will have more VoxBoxes for more ladies. So don't worry if you haven't received anything yet. I was late for signing up for the Holiday VoxBox but they had some extras. I was lucky enough to get one of those. So cross your fingers ladies, you might get lucky too.

Latest posts

Back