Influenster Summer Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a message that my summer beauty box will get mailed out this weekend.  I wonder if they are sending different colors of the nail polish, or if everyone has gotten the same?  I haven't tried a magnetic polish yet, I'm excited.

I also got an invite for the CLEAR shampoo/conditioner program. 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a message that my summer beauty box will get mailed out this weekend.  I wonder if they are sending different colors of the nail polish, or if everyone has gotten the same?  I haven't tried a magnetic polish yet, I'm excited.

I also got an invite for the CLEAR shampoo/conditioner program. 
I got a gray color and the person above your post got purple, so it seems they are slightly different at least!

Got the Summer Beauty box yesterday, and my nail polish color was Graphite, a charcoal gray.  I like that color and wear it more than purple, so I'm happy.

Has anybody used theirs yet?  I tried it out last night and was only semi-successful, but this is my first time using a magnetic polish.  A few of the nails would not make a pattern, and I can't figure out what I was doing different from the ones that did work.

Got the Summer Beauty box yesterday, and my nail polish color was Graphite, a charcoal gray.  I like that color and wear it more than purple, so I'm happy. Has anybody used theirs yet?  I tried it out last night and was only semi-successful, but this is my first time using a magnetic polish.  A few of the nails would not make a pattern, and I can't figure out what I was doing different from the ones that did work.
I got the purple and it worked well but I read that you have to use a thick 2nd coat for a good pattern.

I did notice that the polish dries fairly quickly, so maybe it's a matter of how fast you get the magnet into position. 

Hey there, lovely ladies!

For those of you going after the Summer Beauty Superstar Challenge, have your "challenge tasks" updated to say 'complete' after posting photos on Twitter/FB? I've posted two yesterday, but it still says "incomplete". I've submitted links and everything :/ Am I just impatient? lol

Mine are still under review. I think if it's incomplete they haven't accepted it. Make sure it says "under review" when you submit it.

I got an email today and I'm a Sally Hansen brand challenge winner! I hope I don't get any more animal print nail things. I just give those away.

Hi all.  I signed up for influenster a couple of months ago and already took all the surveys for the badges. Is there any thing else I need to do to give me a better chance of being selected for a box? TIA

You'll eventually get one. Those were the profile badges you did. The badges that are important are the 'media' badges you complete for each product you receive that are more work.

I saw they finally credited the summer beauty super star badge.  Anyone had the individual brand ones go through yet?

Also is it just me or now that they have so many boxes going on at one time (mom, summer beauty, latina) it does not seem so involved?  Maybe just my opinion but I felt like they were more receptive to feedback and interactions on the Love voxbox (only other one I have received).

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw they finally credited the summer beauty super star badge.  Anyone had the individual brand ones go through yet?

Also is it just me or now that they have so many boxes going on at one time (mom, summer beauty, latina) it does not seem so involved?  Maybe just my opinion but I felt like they were more receptive to feedback and interactions on the Love voxbox (only other one I have received).
it's been quiet for me personally...the last box I got was the spring beauty, so I haven't heard anything from them for quite a few months lol.

All of my badges were unlocked today. Did anyone win any challenge prizes? I didn't. It was probably because I was so slow finishing all the challenges. That was a lot of work! I ended up liking the CLEAR shampoo & conditioner a lot. I've also been spritzing some of that new 'It's a 10' miracle spray I received in my Testtube on my hair and I'm loving the results.

I got 3 of the 4 badges I was eligible for.  I missed the Sally Hansen one because I did not do the Pinterest item (I forgot).  Was surprised they approved my other badges since my blog did not have entries prior to 6/1/12.  Maybe they could see when the blog was created?  

I don't know but if more badges increases my chances of getting more boxes I am in!

Did anyone else get notified they were a brand challenge winner?  I got the Quaker brand challenge and am supposed to be receiving $25 worth of product by the end of September.  Will be interesting to see what I get!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else get notified they were a brand challenge winner?  I got the Quaker brand challenge and am supposed to be receiving $25 worth of product by the end of September.  Will be interesting to see what I get!

I was a Sally Hansen winner, supposed to get another box of the nail strips at some point.

Congrats!  I like winning stuff!  I never really used to "win" stuff but there has been a change for the better so I am going with it! I hope you get a fun pattern!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was a Sally Hansen winner, supposed to get another box of the nail strips at some point.

Back